Let's do this!!

Options
linelijen
linelijen Posts: 56 Member
My name is Lindsey and yes, my goal is to lose a total of 80lbs ONCE AND FOR ALL!!! I started at 220 on October 2nd, I'm at 211.6 today, and I am going to be 140!! :)

Replies

• finallyfitmommel
    finallyfitmommel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm here too! My name is Melissa and my goal is about 68. I started at 228.8 on September 28th, I'm at 218.6 today! My goal weight is 160 to start with. I'll see how I feel at that point :smile:
  • cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    My name is Chandra and I am sick of yoyo-ing for the last 20 years. Time to lose it once and for all! I am 5'10", 43yo mom of 5, started at 269, currently 262.6. Goal weight is anywhere between 165-175 (I'll decide when I get there) so I have 90-100 lbs to lose. :(
  • CandiMac
    CandiMac Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    @linelijen - Our stories totally mirror eachother. I have 80 to lose, and like you I'm also down 9 so far!! My SW was 239.4 and my GW is 160 (I'm 5'9"). I'm not sure if you are competitive like me, but game on! Lets do this!!
  • CandiMac
    Options
    I'm here too! My name is Melissa and my goal is about 68. I started at 228.8 on September 28th, I'm at 218.6 today! My goal weight is 160 to start with. I'll see how I feel at that point :smile:

Hey girl! Congrats on the 10lb milestone!
  • CandiMac
    Options
    @cjv73 I'm so pumped we have the same goal number in mind...you got this! We can talk eachother off the ledge when we feel like cheating or giving up all together ;)

• norcalichick395
    norcalichick395 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm Sarah all the way from Cali! I've been overweight my entire life - queue sigh. I've lost weight in the past only to gain it back and I am with the rest of y'all - let's get this handled once and for all. With the support of you lovely people we totally got this!

SW: 280
    GW: 190

I've got 90 to lose - down 30 so far!
  • Njkelley
    Njkelley Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm on this journey for the LAST time!
    SW on 7/27 was 250.4
    I am currently at 230.4 as of this morning and my goal weight is 150.
    I have 80 more pounds to go!
    44 years old, wife, mom of 2 :)
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hi, i posted under intro, i will be short here. My name is Vera from Bucks County, PA. I started at 268.8 down to 261.8. 7 pounds down in week one. I am all in and this time i am doing it for me. Lost 95 pounds 2 years ago just to put it back on. I will not let it happen again. I am shooting for 10 10 pound goals. I learned the last time the number 95 is too large to shoot for and it feels like it can't be reach.

Glad to be apart of this group.
  • floofkay
    floofkay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Rebecca from Colorado. This time around my starting weight was 249 and I have lost 5 lbs. 80 more lbs would be amazing but I’d settle for my knees not hurting from carrying so much weight! I want to run again. I hope I can offer and receive the support to help make us all successful.
  • Lilpeas2
    Lilpeas2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm Shana! I'm to embarrassed to say my starting weight so I'll just talk about the positives. 8 days in and down 5.2 pounds. My goal weight is 160. I have a long way to go but day by day I'll get there!
  • CandiMac
    Options
    Njkelley wrote: »
    I'm on this journey for the LAST time!
    SW on 7/27 was 250.4
    I am currently at 230.4 as of this morning and my goal weight is 150.

Congrats on the 20lb lost milestone! That's a big one! Hope you get to celebrate with a mani or a new shirt or something exciting!!
  • prochef65
    prochef65 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Jill from Omaha, NE (just moved here 9 weeks ago). Yo-yo, weight creep, emotional/mental attachment to food for comfort; you name it....a lifetime of poor choices & I'm sick & tired of being sick & tired. SW as of today: 241.1. At least 80 to lose. Prefer to shoot for 100 for good health the rest of my life. 1 sister in remission from colon cancer, 1 sister just diagnosed with breast cancer. Father with serious heart disease, stroke, Type 2 Diabetes, & the list goes on. Time to get serious & make it through those challenging periods on this journey when life gets to you & you just want to give up. I/We can do this....TOGETHER!
  • floofkay
    floofkay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Night time after my kid goes to sleep is the hardest. I find I am so hungry. When I had success in the past I would walk but my knees are preventing me from that. Any suggestions?
  • matthewsfive
    Options
    I thought we had at least 2 pages of comments, anyone else not showing other pages??? I am only getting to see Oct 12@1:00 to Oct 13th 9:37pm
  • CandiMac
    Options
    floofkay wrote: »
    Night time after my kid goes to sleep is the hardest. I find I am so hungry. When I had success in the past I would walk but my knees are preventing me from that. Any suggestions?

I'm with ya. That has always been the times that I snack on chips and candy, and then after two hours of that, I would go to bed.

For me, I had to find something that would keep my hands busy. Also drinking lots of water would help fill my stomach so I didn't feel as hungry. I promise after a week or two of not snacking at night, the cravings go away and it does get easier!
  • CandiMac
    Options
    How did everyone do on the weekend? I stayed under my calorie goal everyday, despite going to a restaurant and going to the mall!
  • matthewsfive
    Options
    I also had a good weekend. floofkay i'm with CandiMac, my go to is water. Whenever i feel like eating after dinner, i will mix my water with crystal light flavors, it makes me feel i am having something sweet.
  • matthewsfive
    Options

CandiMac wrote: »
    How did everyone do on the weekend? I stayed under my calorie goal everyday, despite going to a restaurant and going to the mall!

Staying under calorie while eating out is so difficult, thats awesome that you where able too.
  • Keeping_Keto
    Keeping_Keto Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

My name is Amber, I'm 26. In the last two-three(ish) years I've gained about 100 pounds putting me at my heaviest weight of 325.

My goal is to AT LEAST lose that; but ideally I'd like to get under 200 lbs again. Possibly in the 160-180 range depending on how I feel I look when I get closer and how strength training/weights goes.

SW: 325 (9/25/2017)
    CW: 318 (10/9/2017)
    GW: 200

Pounds to go: 118! (59 weeks @ 2 lbs a week)
    Pounds lost: 7!
  • matthewsfive
    Options
    Hope all had a great weekend. I went to the shore for the weekend did really well with track food and eating as healthy as i could. Today i have about 500 calories left to eat but not hungry. Do eat just to make up the calories?