October 16 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Very late tonight (past 1:00am). Will post Oct 16th status in the morning. (it is 3xYes , but a fail on sleep :) ).
  • trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Oct 16th

Exercised?: Yes.
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.

Did a 3.7 mile jog this morning (lots of hills) followed by a steady 6 mile walk with the woofies.
    Also had to fetch "my" bike from the shop (about a mile in distance), all fixed, but won't get time to try it out until tomorrow now. Had a quick ride and feels great - didn't cost much for the repair either.

We've got a wired looking Sun here, unnaturally red. Tried to take a piccie, but couldn't get a good one on my phone, but I was told there's been a hurricane somewhere and it's blown dust and sand up in the air, hence the colour. So strange though.
    Very windy here too, there's quite the gale blowing outside as I type this.

Total distance travelled - 10.7 miles
    Total steps walked: 20,531
    Total calories burned: 885
    Total calories consumed: 1284 / 1470
  • oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Exercised: Yes. (38 min of HIIT)
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracked: Yes.
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Uh, oh. Third pass.
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I have not posted in a bit. I've been very busy at work and home both. I have been sticking with my eating plan, and have done at least the 20 minutes everyday. Today was and hour of Zumba and strength training.
    I think there were two days that I ate fine, but didn't complete MFP tracking, so those would count as two pass days.
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep...60 minute trail walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    trixsey1 wrote: »
    Oct 16th

We've got a wired looking Sun here, unnaturally red. Tried to take a piccie, but couldn't get a good one on my phone, but I was told there's been a hurricane somewhere and it's blown dust and sand up in the air, hence the colour. So strange though.
    Very windy here too, there's quite the gale blowing outside as I type this.

It’s Hurricane Ophelia, currently over Ireland, heading for England…stay safe…
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    A beautiful warm fall day here in Saskatoon Saskatchewan. No need for a jacket. Woohoo!!
    Did an hour of strength training today at the gym, did some housework, looked after my granddaughter for an hour(easy peasy) and visited a friend at the hospital. Tracking and calories were good. ✅
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,414 Member
    Options
    Pass #3 today, over ate! Tomorrow however is a new day! I did get in 20,324 steps today!!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    As promised, I do most days well, even when I'm out of the Winner's Circle. That is why I need the UAC, to keep me focused.
    Calories: under by 453 calories
    Tracking: ok
    Exercise: 21 minutes of Active Stretching in preparation for cardio/strength intervals. 37 minutes of pushups; jump rope; lat pulldown; squats.
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 50 minutes of strength training and a 1.5 mile run
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,256 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, half hour walk at the track (I need fresh air) and then I went to the gym and used the elliptical
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Thanks to all our UAC friends!
    Ironically my childhood girlfriend came to visit today. Alice lives 3 hours from me and so it was great to see her. We went for a nice healthy lunch since her daughter is getting married. We both want to look good for the wedding!
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    16-oct-2017

Exercise: yes, power walked with a neighbour for over one hour

Calories: I'm under

Tracking: everything has been tracked
  • kaye4health
    kaye4health Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Y (walked doggie briskly 45 minutes)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Y (1200-1500, ate 1295)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Y (drank 9-8oz glasses of water)
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • joyinlife77
    joyinlife77 Posts: 36 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    October 16

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 21 day fix upper fix, 20 minute walk with dog
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep :smile:
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Oct 16th Pass day
    Exercise: No sciatic is flaring and I took a rest day. it's really a pain in the butt!!
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    October 14, 15, 16
    Exercise yes
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes

Sorry for the late post I've been out of town. As expected this weekend has been very stressful. I have been trying to help a family member that is an enabler to his mate. Facts and evidence doesn't seem to work. I have been able to step back and just say "I've done all I can now the ball is in your court". No matter how much you care about someone you have to realize in the end they have to champion thier own lives.
    I'm so glad that I posted my goals in a previous post for the weekend. I was able to do well in spite of having a trying weekend. No whole bags of chips eaten--no whole pkg of chocolate covered marshollow cookie things eaten, (my previous go to sweet). In fact I always felt so guilty I only enjoyed them for a moment. I did have a small piece of pumpkin pie with whipped topping after I passed up the cheesecake and German chocolate cake. Logged of course. I fell like this weekend was a win for me.

@RangerRickL agreed about honesty. We know our real friends --they are honest with us and we are honest with them. Such a good point.
    As far as our friends here on UAC we all have things we bring to the table but I enjoy each of you and your comments and encouragement.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (1 hr biking at gym)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES