October 19 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    3lamiaphqt79.jpg
    I am healthy and happy, but I'm tired too!
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    October 19
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 5 Km in 38 mins (hills).
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.

Slow today (well slow for me). Tired from late work night as well as early walk to beat the rain and was also warm overnight.

Plan to get more sleep tonight. At least the cool change arrived and it will be a comfortable temperature to sleep :)

@RangerRickL. I feel like the cat. :) At least with the habits now in place the tracking and exercise continue to happen even when all else goes crazy. Looking forward to the weekend.

@trixsey1. and @am_change. Hope you were not too adversely affected by the PTC (post-tropical-cyclone).
  • oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    0ctober 18:
    Exercised: Yes. (50 min. outdoor walking)
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracked: Yes.

October 19:
    Exercised: Yes. (50 min. outdoor walking)
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracked: Yes.
  • trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    @am_change - totally crazy wasn't it!
    @RangerRickL - hurricanes don't occur in the UK often, we have our share of storms and gales, and we've had some bad winters, but hurricanes aren't that common.
    @windowqueen2003 - It is really trying times. It seems Mother Nature is in a really bad mood just lately.

Exercised?: Yes.
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.

Very active today, started my day with a jog, then a walk with the dogs.
    Walked to a friends house, stayed a few hours repairing a PC then headed back home. Then a bike ride this evening, so plenty of fresh air!
    Got caught in a right downpour on the way back this evening, but it didn't last long, although I was soaked through. So much for waterproof clothing I bought, can't withstand much of our British weather, lol.

Total distance travelled - 12 miles
    Total steps walked: 27,692
    Total calories burned: 1249
    Total calories consumed: 1365 / 1470
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Checking in to say hello, I had my oral surgery today, so will be down for a few more days. Previous surgery was two weeks ago, so I've been on painkillers >14 days. They suck the life and appetite out of you, but are better than pain. Your suggestions on food have kept me from losing more weight. <3 thank you again.

I enjoy reading about you all, keep up the good work! And see you in November.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Well I got up and exercised right away today was my late start as I have to work the branch Fri & Sat.
    Yes x3 swim class is tonight I am freezing my butt off let's see how it goes.
  • ashsmile78
    ashsmile78 Posts: 3,528 Member
    Options
    I was doing really well with posting and I got busy with selling our house and got a few days behind. Since the last day I posted was October 14 I think I’m out for this month but I would still like to post for accountability. If it’s not too late let me know @RangerRickL and I’ll post what I missed.

Yesterday I did Zumba for 35 minutes
    I took a pass day on logging and under calories
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 46 minutes of strength training, a 1.5 mile run, and a 20 minute walk
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep, 60 minutes trail running training. Hardest training session to date; our coach had us doing hill repeats, then we went on a trail run.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    October 19
    Exercise yes
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Kitty pic is SO cute!!
    Pass again so I am out. Still don't feel the greatest but going to see dr on Monday. I have not been myself since I had bronchitis last month so it's time to figure out what is going on! But honestly, what do doctors know???!!!!
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    19-Oct-2017

Exercise: yes, it was my day off. Really busy getting things ready for my brother-in-law's 42nd birthday. I'm throwing him a party on Saturday. He's so lovely.

When I finally got to it, I did a circuit training session for a little over an hour. Then I went walking with my neighbour. We did 90 minutes of a power walk for 6.25 miles.

Calories: yes, I'm under my goal.

Tracking: yes, everything.

I hope that everyone's had a great day.

• RangerRickL
    Options
    @craigo3154 I would never had come up with that technical term, "post-tropical-cyclone". I have the utmost respect for you...on the other hand, I"m Mr. Good Enough.
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes, Walking through a pumpkin walk.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Another long day. I am tired, but I have had a great time with both clients and prospective clients.
    Calories: under by more than 400 cals
    Tracking: ok
    Exercise: 55 minutes of walking
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    IDid I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Today was a good day
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Oct 18 & 19
    Exercise: 20 min body weight exercises 42 min run
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,259 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 45 minute bike ride and an hour walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

@trixsey1 and @am_change - Hope you are OK from the storm and thanks for letting us know.
    I did not see any new in the U.S. about that storm and my girlfriends daughter is in Scotland going to vet school. She was thankful I checked in about her daughter