Group update and News

Options
Out_of_Bubblegum
Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
edited September 2017 in Social Groups
Hey everyone,

We've been going for a few weeks now, and I must say we have a great group of people here - the posts and topics have turned this place into the first thing I want to read when I get up in the morning... So first of all, I wanted to say thanks for joining and making this place awesome.

We have added 2 new leaders to the group, bringing our leadership team to 4 members. Congratulations to @Soy_K and @Babo_Grip, and our original co-founder, @trackercasey76!

I'd like everyone's input on the Class and practice check ins - do you like the daily format? Would you rather it changed to weekly, or even longer?

Keep training!

Replies

• Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I get confused with the class check in because I am in a totally different time zone (South Africa) so it is sometimes only posted after my day is over. Weekly would work better for me.
  • bingo_007
    bingo_007 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I prefer Weekly too :)
  • Valsgoals
    Valsgoals Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Even though I haven't been able to chime in on the practice check-in's yet weekly sounds good to me too.
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    That works - unless we get a flood of people that say daily is better, we'll switch over to weekly very soon.
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I like weekly too, sometimes I can't check in everyday!, Stupid work interfering with my MFP posting!