Roll Call Tuesday 24 Oct 2017

Options
LeonardRing
LeonardRing Posts: 4,678 Member
Good Morning,
Rise & Shine
Just because Halloween is in October dose not mean you need to wear your mask all this month.

Replies

• podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,106 Member
    Options
    It's 0445 a.m. somewhere.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,982 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

It's forecast to be near 70 today, and partly cloudy. Too good to waste. I am packed up and eating breakfast prior to leaving for a hike in the Olympics.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,718 Member
    Options
    Mornin' gents.

So true about the scary masks people wear every day, Sam.

Enjoy the day, Dave.

Be OP ;-)
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Sam, I saw a cashier dressed up at Wal-Mart last night. After next week I suspect we'll start to see a lot of santas. Let's just skip Thanksgiving and go straight to Christmas! Sigh....

Going to be blustery in KC today and tomorrow. I remember Pooh asking Piglet what day it was. Piglet said that it was "Windsday", as the wind was picking him up off the ground. Kinda like that.

Have a great day!
  • wethlaw
    wethlaw Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Good morning Men....have been absent due to DW and I spending about the last 3 days attempting to clear out almost the entire ground floor of our house...ending up doing a complete new kitchen, blowing out 2 walls. All of this basically means trying to fit 4 rooms of furniture into one. Worst part is emptying all cabinets. In any event we will be basically living on paper plates and dinner out for probably the next 4 weeks or so. I'm too old for this but I guess it will be worth it in the end. In any event hope all are well.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. Gee John, that sounds like fun. I cleaned out one shelf of a cabinet last week. I'm good for the year. Working on getting ready for a trip to acupuncture this morning. We are having some warm days and cool evenings. I need to get outdoors more and enjoy.