Options
manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,718 Member
Mornin' gents.

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,718 Member
    Options
    Day off...dog training and maybe a little bird hunting.

Be OP ;-)
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,982 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

The grandkids spent the night, so, when they get up, I'll be cooking breakfast and playing with them until their mom comes to pick them up.

Our church is having a hobby fair after Sunday's service, and I need to put together what I want to illustrate and explain wood turning. Along with my ongoing effort to reduce my pile of wood by rough-turning bowls, I want to make some Christmas decorations and other small pieces.
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Traffic sucks.

Otherwise, hoping to have a great day today, and wish you all a great day, as well.

Dave, I have a great admiration for those that can work with wood like you do! That's just awesome!
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. Working on a passive stretch yesterday I managed to tweak something and my leg exploded in nerve pain. The worst I have had in over a year. Got it under control with some hobbling around and then some rolling and stretching. After the game last night I broke out the serious pain meds for the first time in a year. They were expired by a couple months but I took 2 before bed. Worked well but instead of the drowsy side effect I got the sleeplessness one. I got 2 hours. I can't win! I kicked off the case external assessment to get a fresh look at options and will try to get into his minions to get trigger point injections and a Toradol/B12 cocktail in my hip, their answer for everything. I can't get into my actual Dr for 3 weeks. Modern medicine
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,106 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh that's terrible Bill hope you can get some pain relief. I am off to yoga by bike.
  • wethlaw
    wethlaw Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Late check in today, actually had to work. Although today is really my Friday. Still prepping for the beginning of demo on Monday, dumpster in the driveway on Friday with lots of room to fill with old junk (providing I can get DW to part with it. Be well all.