Superfoot bill wallace

mom2kateRH
mom2kateRH Posts: 178 Member
I got to work out yesterday with Superfoot Bill Wallace. It was awesome! If he ever comes near you to do a training class, I highly recommend it. I was a little lost at times, as an orange belt. I still struggle technically with the differences between wheel kick, side kick and roundhouse, and he was working under the assumption that you knew all your basics. But it was still pretty awesome.

But I'm sore today!

Replies

• Bianca42
    Bianca42 Posts: 310 Member
    What a great opportunity!
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    mom2kateRH wrote: »
    I got to work out yesterday with Superfoot Bill Wallace. It was awesome! If he ever comes near you to do a training class, I highly recommend it. I was a little lost at times, as an orange belt. I still struggle technically with the differences between wheel kick, side kick and roundhouse, and he was working under the assumption that you knew all your basics. But it was still pretty awesome.

But I'm sore today!

Ok I have to admit at being jealous on this one. I do a lot of training with his tutorials and follow a lot of his drills... Good stuff!
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    Wow! That's amazing!
  • mom2kateRH
    mom2kateRH Posts: 178 Member
    I have to say, he is funny, approachable, and a great teacher. Even though I'm still a beginner essentially, he didn't look down on me or condescend to me. He took a little extra time to help me. Really awesome. This was my daughter's third class with him. My first.