Monday Accountability

Options
Ok guys so I'm taking a big step today. I decided I want to post pictures every Monday to keep me accountable. I didn't want to do it on Facebook. I feel most comfortable sharing it with you ladies. So I'm doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, eating 1200 cals a day (moderate carb), Running/walking after work so get bonus cardio in!

So here it goes:

Starting weight:263 (ouch!!)

9bznymxxvudk.jpg

agmj8jfjvoza.jpg

I'll see you guys next Monday!!

Replies

• magerchuk
    magerchuk Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great idea ! Good luck :smile:
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Good for you, @Kristinam921 - many times the hardest part is the first step! Best of luck.

Don't forget to either eat back exercise calories or increase your calories based on estimate exercise calories in your base number. Otherwise, you're doubling your deficit, and that will make muscle recovery difficult, as well as sticking to your plan. Creating too much of a deficit does not make you lose weight faster. You might at first, but ones the metabolism catches up, it will lower down and try to keep you steady...and it will hold there, even if you try to boost it...

And with all that working out, don't forget to increase your sodium even more than the 3500-5000 mg a day REPLACEMENT based on low carbing in general!
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    2 pounds a week is considered aggressive weight loss. Please make sure you set your expectations fairly to yourself. :)

So for me, to see this post, 2 pound weight loss is HUGE!!! And sustainable.
  • stacymarie01
    stacymarie01 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Great job! And ditto @KnitOrMiss's advice. She is wise. :)
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    How's it going, @Kristinam921 ? Any follow up progress updates???
  • littefish2018
    littefish2018 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    it's moooonnnndaaaayyyy :)
  • Twinkleeeeeeeee80
    Twinkleeeeeeeee80 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good luck getting back to it! Ps- I would love to be 263 lbs!