November 3 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    am_change of London had wondered whether our Midwest USA prairie was the same as an English heath. Here is a photo of a meadow on our farm.
    I will also post a photo of a broad open grassland. That grassland is what I think of as a prairie
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL, great photos! Thank you for sharing. It reminds me of the terrain in the central Canadian provinces:-)
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL lovely photos how pretty
  • trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Afternoon all.

Great photos @RangerRickL.

Nov 3rd
    Exercised?: Yes.
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.

Cold and wet here today.

Had a jog on the treadmill this morning, for half hour, but didn't enjoy it one bit. I like to be outside and being indoors takes all the enjoyment out of it - still it's better than nothing.
    Also had half hour on the cross trainer and a walk with the woofies.

Barely eaten today, had to put in a snack for later tonight just to get my calories over 1000, so just over at 1084/1220.

22,090 steps taken taken over 10 miles, the walk with the dogs was nice, not a soul in sight - human ones anyway, lol - just squirrels, horses and birds, lovely.

Hope you've all had a good day today......xx
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    trixsey1 wrote: »
    Afternoon all.

Great photos @RangerRickL.

Nov 3rd
    Exercised?: Yes.
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.

Cold and wet here today.

Had a jog on the treadmill this morning, for half hour, but didn't enjoy it one bit. I like to be outside and being indoors takes all the enjoyment out of it - still it's better than nothing.
    Also had half hour on the cross trainer and a walk with the woofies.

Barely eaten today, had to put in a snack for later tonight just to get my calories over 1000, so just over at 1084/1220.

22,090 steps taken taken over 10 miles, the walk with the dogs was nice, not a soul in sight - human ones anyway, lol - just squirrels, horses and birds, lovely.

Hope you've all had a good day today......xx

great job Trixsey1
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    YES. HAD MY HUSBAND GO FOR A 32 MINUTE WALK WITH ME THIS MORNING.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? DON'T KNOW.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? DIDN'T RECORD IT.

I feel like such a delinquent, lol, posting only about my exercise but I am 3 for 3 with doing my exercise 3 days in a row so off to a good start and glad to have accountability for my exercising and in time I will start back with recording my food. So far today I have had 2 pancakes, grapes, orange juice and water and I haven't eaten any of the 2 big chocolate bars that my husband bought last night that are tempting me so that is good that I chose the grapes over the chocolate!
  • maura_tasi
    maura_tasi Posts: 196 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    How is it already check in number 3!? Anyway, happy Friday everyone! I don't have much planned for this weekend- I think I'm seeing a movie with my mom tonight since I haven't had time with her in awhile! Tomorrow will probably be the usual housework and errands and Sunday I plan to relax a bit!

Exercise: I walked my pup for 30 minutes today and also squeezed in a 12min 1 mile run!

Calories: I haven't closed out my log yet but I already logged what I'll be eating for the rest of the night and I was under (not by a lot, but still under which is what counts!)

Tracked: everything was tracked and accounted for today! I had a late start to eating since I had my recertification class for basic life support this morning and it was about 3.5 hours long. At least I don't have to worry about it for another 2 years now!

Have a nice evening everyone! "See" you all tomorrow :)
  • oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Exercised: Yes. (40 min walking)
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracked: Yes.
  • Hope_bay74
    Hope_bay74 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Nov 3rd
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked and hit my 10 K steps
    Calories?: Not sure - my main goal the next few weeks is to make healthier choices and not eat sweets. For me, that is my downfall.

• ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Pass for me today , back to normal tomorrow
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Had a nice luncheon here for my sister and some of her relatives on her husband's side of the family. We moved my sister in with us here a couple of months ago as she was living alone in NM and battling cancer. She's improved greatly living with us I think and really enjoyed all the attention today. Anyway, made a nice quiche, with fruit and bread (which I skipped) and also a peach cobbler. I was able to fit a small piece of the cobbler in without the vanilla ice cream and still came in about 180 calories below today.

Exercise: Yes, got the dog out for 45 minutes but headed back to the gym tomorrow (YIPPEE!!!)
    Calories: Yes, nicely under
    Tracked: Yes, no problem there as I had the broccoli quiche in my list of recipes that I make frequently already and the cobbler was a frozen one from Claim Jumpers so easy to get the numbers.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Today was my splurge day and I survived......LOL
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Today was rough. I’m using a pass today.
  • snowprincess502
    snowprincess502 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Here is my check in for today.

YES, an hour and a half on the elliptical.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    YES, I’m at 1,100 calories. My calorie budget is 1,200. I don’t eat back my exercise calories.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    YES, I tracked everything I ate and drank today.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 90 minutes - including warmup and weight training
    Calories: met goal - had extra calories to enjoy a cupcake tonight! :D