Introduce yourself

Options
When you join the group, pop a message on this thread. When did you join Sleekgeek? How are you finding it? How long have you been tracking for? Where are you from....etc.

Replies

• hilajonker
    hilajonker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is Hila. I have been a member of Sleekgeek since 2012 and I have been tracking on MFP, on and off since April. I work with a dietician and with the support and advice on Sleekgeek and have found my groove doing IF and calorie control. I live in Cape Town and I am married with a little boy.
  • sharoncoventry
    sharoncoventry Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Sharon, I started SG coaching in July. I have started track my food from Monday on MFP.
    I live in Joburg, married with a son of 11 years old.
  • DebraAukett
    DebraAukett Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Debra and been on Sleekgeek from 2012 when I started with Reboot. I tracked on and off for so long I can't even remember, but started tracking "permanently" via the IIFYM/flexible nutrition method since June 2015. My weight was at 102 kg in January 2017 and now on 72 kg (also had a baby in 2014). I face a lot of challenges when it comes to losing weight as my body don't always play along and I lose incredibly slow - but then again here I still am :)
  • Mdf52
    Mdf52 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Maré and I have been on Sleekgeek since January 2017. I am currently doing Heat 5 of the 8-Week Challenge and I only just joined Myfitnesspal. I am married, 3 daughters and live in the Bellville, Western Cape
  • rifqah815
    rifqah815 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Rif. I've been on SG for a few years now. Started off with reboot but moved towards calorie counting. I've been tracking on and off for more than 2 years. It took me about 6 months to reach my goal weight & I've been maintaining ever since. I have picked up a few kilos though as I've been lazy and not tracking properly. I love tracking, I love the flexibility and simplicity it adds to my life :smile: