November 10 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Travel safe Rick
    @fightingthetideofaging we had 30's yesterday today it's in the teens I am bundling up as I have the 7 to 7 shift in drive thru. I have the drawer side so it feels like you are working in an open window. Thank goodness I am working with someone who doesn't mind the heater on. Lol

Exercise done
    Have a great day everyone!!!

Brrrrrr, glad you're bundled, and have that heater!!
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL Have a wonderful trip!

@2020pinktogo Stay warm. I’ve worked a drive through, no fun in inclement weather
  • trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    @RangerrickL - Have a great vacation Rick.
    @LouS8725 - I like days like that when you don't have a minute and it's all just go, go go. It's the stopping I have problems with.
    @srufus - Great photos, lovely colours.

November 10th

Exercised?: Yes - 5 mile run/walk into town
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.

Today has really tested me, had to stay home with Daughter and her friend, helped with GCSE math homework from college as they were struggling, which took up most of the day. Still can't get out with my doggie, so haven't had a walk again today.
    Did 5 miles on the treadmill, but feel like I haven't done anything. I miss my runs down the country trails.
    Walked into town this evening for a bit of shopping just to get my steps over 10,000 and for some fresh air - I hate it when I can't get out and have too much time on my hands.
    Roll on tomorrow, off on a nice long bike ride!

Have a great weekend everyone.....x
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    wplurn317bak.jpg
    Happy Friday to everyone! Above is a recent photo of an active volcano in Costa Rica, is called Volcan Turrialba. Saturday morning, my wife, Rose and I, will be flying to there. We will be visiting our former host family, Joaquin and Ana Tortos of Turrialba. We lived with them for one year while we were learning the Spanish language. They only speak Spanish. They adopted us into their extended family. I have not been there in 2 years, so I am very anxious to see everyone. Turrialba has an agricultural based economy supported by sugar cane and coffee.
    During my travels, @craigo3154 will be posting the daily opening discussion. I'll check in most days.
    Rick

Beautiful photos, have a great trip, safe travels.
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    3 Yes for me today.

Lovely photos @RangerRickL
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Signing in on 10/11/2017.

Stayed below calorie allowance and everything logged including my evening snacks.

45 minutes walk and 30 minute static bike ride.

10/10 happy with that so far.

Looks like everyone is doing great.
    Have a good weekend everyone.
  • oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. (45 min swimming, 30 min walking)
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracking: Yes.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Great skipping yesterday and enjoy going "home" @RangerRickL.

Brrrrrrr @2020pinktogo

@trixsey1 sorry you're finding autumn hard. Sounds like you need a SAD lamp?! Wear lots of bright clothes? Good luck xx
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL, what a great trip you have planned. Enjoy the extended family and immersing yourself in the culture and language.

As for me, I took my nephews to the airport this morning where they rented a car for the drive home to OR, and since the gym is on the way home I decided I had time to get my workout in. It's a bit of an odd experience going to the gym so much later in the morning..........the parking lot was full, lots of unfamiliar faces and some really high energy vibes going on. I enjoyed it but still think I prefer the quieter gym at 5:30 in the morning....LOL

Exercise: 15 min calisthenics warm-up, 15 min StairMaster, 50 min shoulders and calves
    Calories: I've been cooking for 3 days straight and have lots of leftovers in the fridge so that's what's for dinner but yes easily staying under, especially with the nice 400 calorie burn this morning
    Tracking: Yes

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • shauna7531
    shauna7531 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Nov 10
    Exercise yes 30 minute brisk walk
    Calories yes
    Tracking yes
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I am so cold but I had a great day. We converted another to using the gym at work. LOL
  • glimjy
    glimjy Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Today didn’t have the same surprises as yesterday and I was able to complete the day with 3 yeses. Yay!

I did a 30 minute workout video and lifted weights. I’m gonna have to go back to using our weight machine or figure another way to do free weights without any help. :-/
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 40 minutes of strength training and a 45 minute walk (didn't have enough time between classes for my usual run)
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 90 minutes - warmup on treadmill and weight training
    Calories: Just barely made it!!! o:)