11/10/2017 weigh-in is here

Options
nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
Post your weights here for our weigh-in.

Replies

• kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    epte4kf1cirg.jpeg
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    021lfj2dgam2.jpg
  • TJFireworks
    TJFireworks Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    q7ojv6wr3m6d.jpeg
  • djf1728
    djf1728 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    dtvjra58947x.jpg
  • nwachim
    nwachim Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    9r19r68mn8ab.jpg

• MrTubbs
    MrTubbs Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    fx5u6t.jpg

Sorry everyone. I completely dropped the ball.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I posted my weight last night and I don't see it. I will post now. I am disappointed my gain this week. I have tracked most days and exercised more than ever. It's 207.7 - I will post in a minute.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    November 10, 2017

Nwachin is the winner of this week losing a whooping 4.0 lbs this week. That, my friend is the size of an ostrich egg. Winner gets a 0.5 lb. advantage for the next week?

Team Winners…
    Nuttin’ to It showed that there is really nothing to it. Down 1% and win a 1-lb advantage for next week.

Boo, our eliminated player….

Nah, I can never do it the first week because of they are so many variances that can happen the first week. People can weigh with clothes on, or without fasting, etc. Plus, I am an all-around nice person.

Nutrition and Fitness Winners….
    Nutrition – 135terry, it was like perfection!! How is it possible to not eat any white stuff? 0.5 lb. advantage

Fitness - 0.25 lb. advantage for each category
    Boncharlie- 0.25 lb. advantage – I am kind of disgruntled because I thought I had it!!
    Chubbychaser - 0.25 lb. advantage

Weight Dropper….soon to be panty droppers (or boxers)

TJFire, chip, chip, chipping away – goodbye 160’s and hello 150’s. Congrats!!

Side Challenges....TBD

Oops, I went the wrong way…Anyone with a gain of greater than 1.2 lbs is given a disadvantage. Why do I do that? It’s not fair to have someone gain a large amount of weight and then lose it the next week and end up being the winner. This helps to balance out the true winners. Sucks to be here, I know.

No disadvantages this week.

11/17/2017 rewards
    Lose 1.0% of your body weight for a 0.5 lb. prize in the pocket to use for a future date!!
    Winning team gets a 0.5 lb. advantage.

Business….
    Boncharlie and Chubbychaser are both traveling this week. I’ve calculated this week without their weigh-ins. So, I will add them back in if they choose to stay in.
    That’s all I have folks. Who will be the next winner of our fit-n-trim challenge? Will it be you?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    20171110_063610_zpswo8ahcpn.jpg
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I am not sure why I am getting this upgrade message. Is anyone else having these issues? I am 207.7.
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I don't use photobucket @nisijam5 , so can't help you out.

With respect to this weeks results, a big congrats to all the winners! Nicely done.

Also a big thank you to @nisijam5 for all the work you put into setting up each weeks challenges and tracking all the results. Awesome job!!!

In terms of no whites, I am on a keto diet which is a low carb diet and thus I have eliminated all whites for about three weeks now. However, I noticed this weeks nutrition challenge includes no fried food, no alcohol and two fruits a day. I'm allowed fried food and wine on the keto diet which I love, and limit myself to one fruit a day because they are high in carbs. I might have a hard time meeting nutrition goals this week. lol
  • nwachim
    nwachim Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I am happy for my 0.5lb advantage. the week before first weigh in,i lost just a little i was a little disappointed,i guess the weightloss delayed showing on the scale and then showed up as a whooping 4lb loss last friday.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    135terry wrote: »
    I don't use photobucket @nisijam5 , so can't help you out.

With respect to this weeks results, a big congrats to all the winners! Nicely done.

Also a big thank you to @nisijam5 for all the work you put into setting up each weeks challenges and tracking all the results. Awesome job!!!

In terms of no whites, I am on a keto diet which is a low carb diet and thus I have eliminated all whites for about three weeks now. However, I noticed this weeks nutrition challenge includes no fried food, no alcohol and two fruits a day. I'm allowed fried food and wine on the keto diet which I love, and limit myself to one fruit a day because they are high in carbs. I might have a hard time meeting nutrition goals this week. lol

Don't worry about the food challenge. I do different things on different weeks. I like spinach and pineapple smoothies so I like to get mine that way. Or, a strawberry spinach salad - NOM.

I get the keto thing. In fact, because of your post I pulled out a cookbook I bought a couple of years ago by Maria Emmerich called Ketogenic cooking and started reading up on it. Judging by the amount of white things I consumed last week. It might be a good idea to shift things a little.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    nwachim wrote: »
    Yay!! I am happy for my 0.5lb advantage. the week before first weigh in,i lost just a little i was a little disappointed,i guess the weightloss delayed showing on the scale and then showed up as a whooping 4lb loss last friday.

Well - enjoy the great 4 lb. loss!!