I think I saw a runner 5

Options
victory68
victory68 Posts: 76 Member
So I was driving home last night and I saw this jogger running up the sidewalk. He kept a good pace and I was taking mental notes of his stride to see if I could copy it later when he started a little and looked behind him. He suddenly shot forward at a full on sprint and passed out of my view. There was nothing behind him. I think he might have been playing the app or I am just so addicted I see it everywhere haha I know I've done some weird stuff while playing (ducking and jumping when nothings around). What about you guys? Ever seen someone playing or done something weird while you were playing?

Replies

• asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I saw someone doing knee lifts & I was like I wonder if she doing the ZR C25K
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I was running a normal way through a big bushy park, off beaten tracks. On the app it said 'zombies 20mtrs ahead' so I run faster.... 'zombies dead ahead' suddenly around the corner come 2 walkers...... OMFG I could have screamed louder.... it was right at the moment with the noise they make and all. I damn near *kitten* my pants.

It was the best thing to happen.