Handle 3 S's
Get Moving
Daylights Burning

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,718 Member
    Options
    Mornin' gents.

Snowflakes coming down right now. Nothing that will accumulate.

Dave, remember that you are an artist, not a mass producer. Or maybe you should remind your sister, LOL.

Bill, glad you are finally getting some decent weather after your brutal summer. Praying you can find an activity that actually helps with your pain.

Prayers for all those in need.

Be OP ;-)
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Looks like DMIL will be headed home today without any additional treatment. She has output of 39% on her heart, which is borderline OK. She lies to the Drs so that she can get out of there, and just gets mean. It is hard to treat someone who does not want to be treated.

Fighting a cold. I had wanted to start exercising again, but on hold again. I touched so many things while on vacation, I'm not surprised this is happening. Ugh!

I hope everyone has a great day!
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. Only thing on the agenda is an appointment to get fingerprinted at the Police Station as required to be a Literacy Tutor. Then taking it easy till things calm down.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,982 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

I too am fighting a cold, Steve. Makes it very inconvenient turning all those vessels. With the dry wood I am using, Ineed to wear a dust mask, as well as a full face shield - hard to wipe a runny nose.

We were going to get our flu shots today, but they won't give them to you when you are under the weather. Maybe later this week.
  • wethlaw
    wethlaw Posts: 199 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Well good afternoon guys...back from living in the hotel while my house is completed.. What started as a small water leak has turned into a complete renovation of the entire first floor. We are now trying to move back in but still no kitchen. Believe eating out and staying on the program is almost impossible and up about 5 lbs as a result. Think part of it is stress eating...can't stand the chaos. Well they tell me now maybe the week after Thanksgiving now...Feel like my new address is going to be the Sheraton. Nope you all have been well.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,678 Member
    Options
    I've always said for profitable restaurants pour the bacon grease and add extra salt and sugar
    Yall make me glad we always get our flu shots 3rd week in September