shenry111
shenry111 Posts: 4,155 Member
Good Morning!

Replies

• shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Still trying to get past this danged cold. Ugh!

DMIL went home yesterday. Thank you all for the kind words and prayers.

We are supposed to see sunshine this afternoon. First time in 6 days in KC. Can I go back to Arizona? I feel like I live in Oregon or something! :smiley:

Have a great day!
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,982 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

You and Sam posted at the same time, Steve. But yours was at the top, so here I am

All our rain helped point out we have a leak. Spent half a day yesterday trying to find a contractor to fix it. A guy is coming over Friday to make an estimate. It isn't a roof issue. The trim on the corner of the framed chimney housing is rotted and leaking. It showed up as amoldy spot on the ceiling of the garage. Forget getting multiple bids. I called 25 businesses before I found one that would give me the time of day. No one wants to do relatively small repairs. I'd do it myself, but my days of climbing up on a high, 12-12 pitch roof are way in my past.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! I ran several errands and potted a few plants and generally overdid it yesterday which led to a rough night and a fun morning. But today is needle in the butt day so hopefully things will calm down a bit before my tutoring session later on in the day. Our first major storm is coming in across the the North tonight and tomorrow morning. Time to take the umbrellas down and bring the cushions in.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,106 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah Steve I do live in Oregon and it is pouring steady rain today. Glad your DMIL is back home today.
  • wethlaw
    wethlaw Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Afternoon Gents. Here, alive and breathing.