manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,718 Member
Mornin' gents.

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,718 Member
    Options
    Missed checking in yesterday.

Hope you are finally kicking that cold, Steve.

Colder weather really stimulates my appetite. Drinking a lot of hot tea to stop cravings.

Be OP ;-)
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,678 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Glad it's TGIF Eve,
    Enjoy the Day,
    Sam I am
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,480 Member
    Options
    I missed check-in yesterday, too.

Went to PT evaluation. Shoulder impingement and maybe some tendonitis. Gave me exercises to do and follow up in 3 weeks. Probably good that paddling season is pretty much over, although she said I could paddle a canoe on the left side, where I wouldn't lift my left arm overhead that much. Bought some hand weights and an ice-pack afterward at Walmart. At least its not something requiring surgery or anything.

Cold rain here today. Yesterday I drove around a bit after my appointment on country roads. The ponds all have ice forming on them in the shady areas; if it stays cold we might have good ice by Christmas. Hoping for some good ice fishing this winter. Forgot to ask therapist about pounding a 15 lb. ice chisel... Next visit.

Have a good day all.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,982 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

I finished turning the solid wood vessels for my sister's art work and glued up the first four blanks for the plywood versions. I expect turning these to go a lot slower. At least, when I am focused on getting this work done in the shop, I don't lament the lousy weather we are having. Ski areas are already opening - the earliest in more than a decade. I don't ski, so that is not a positive, for me.

• myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! More rain today which makes this morning's trip to the DMV to stand in line more special. First time I have had to go in to renew my license. Fortunately yesterday's trigger point injections in my thigh has helped those spasmed muscles quite a bit. The heavier than normal Toradol injection seems to be helping. I am hoping it will help with the standing in place.
  • wethlaw
    wethlaw Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Morning Men. Cold and rainy in the NE as well. Still living in a construction zone with a month or so to go. Lord have mercy. Be well all.
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon!

Wow, what a busy morning! I ended the morning with lunch with the company president, and the outside CPA. Good lunch, and good one-on-one conversation with the boss.

I am not past this *kitten* cold, but I do feel better.

Have a great rest of your day!