November 16 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Love the flaming flower Rick. Worked with another hottie in drive thru. I was so cold all I kept doing was running to the bathroom. I hope these kids remember freezing me when they get old and some young person comes along and does it to them.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Yes x3 for yesterday and exercised this morning already tonight is swim and the gang is all going.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    November 16
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 5 Km in 38 mins (hills).
    Calories?: Yes. (Long way under today - even with dessert)
    Tracked?: Yes.

Very late walk (been raining (drizzling) most of the day here - Anyone would think this is the UK (but that is next week for me) ).

Had forgotten to charge my phone before walking, but fortunately has a mobile charge pack (I use when desperate when travelling). In 5 minutes put in just enough to power (5%) to allow the phone to turn on so I could get out the door to walk (and track and audio-lesson). The charge pack had my phone at 45% by the time I got home again.

Freshly home made Pavlova for dessert tonight. My wife spoils me. :)
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Signing in day 16/11/2027.

Feel much better about my efforts today.
    Stayed within calorie allowance and everything has been logged.
    2 hours walk and 29 minutes on my static bike.

I'm happy with that after yesterday's pass day.
  • oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. (45 min of swimming)
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracked: Yes.

Not much time to cook so lots of cheese toay In sandwich, on salad etc. :smiley: Sort of unhealthy.
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    3 Yes from me today. Sunny but cold here - quite frosty early this morning when taking the dogs out.

What have I have learned this week? That I am capable of sticking to my regime even when faced with temptation - for example I didn't have a second glass of vin chaud yesterday when it was offered, instead seeing the bigger picture and focusing on my desire to lose weight and get fit. (And not wanting to come on here and reported going over my calorie goal.)
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options

What have I have learned this week? That I am capable of sticking to my regime even when faced with temptation - for example I didn't have a second glass of vin chaud yesterday when it was offered, instead seeing the bigger picture and focusing on my desire to lose weight and get fit. (And not wanting to come on here and reported going over my calorie goal.)
    @BadgerLamb236. Great lesson. Accountability does work.

It is easy to rationalise to yourself (one more glass won't hurt). But when you have to report to others you think twice. It can be the difference between long term success and failure.

Well done.
  • ChrisQueen67
    ChrisQueen67 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I got it in today.

Exercise ✔ Circuit training and a 5K run
    Calories ✔ All under
    Tracking ✔
  • snowprincess502
    snowprincess502 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    YES. Practiced Yoga for an hour. Walked on treadmill for an hour.

YES. I’m under my calorie budget for today. Proud of myself for making my kids’ cookies and only eating two.

YES. I logged everything I ate and drank.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Exercise: Yes, I took it a little easy on myself because of dental surgery Tues but got in about 70 minutes between a warm-up, elliptical and strength training (legs).

Calories: Yes, I've been under all week and lost the last pound I really wanted to so I could be at the lower end of my maintenance weight. I may have to up my calories and drink more meals to get there until all this dental work is done..........ugh

Logging: Yes, everyday for over 3 years!

Have a great weekend everyone! We're having an early Thanksgiving here on Saturday with my husband's side of the family and our daughter and SIL are flying down tonight from San Francisco to stay the weekend! Excited to see everyone!

What I learned this week has nothing to do with fitness or nutrition..............I learned that the only person who will advocate for my sister right now is me and so that's what I'm doing! I did re-learn that I need to eat enough calories to remain strong, but I already knew that.....LOL
  • shauna7531
    shauna7531 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Nov 16
    Exercise: it was frigging COLD two 15 min walk/run
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes
  • glimjy
    glimjy Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes 30 min pilates this morning and 30 min dance wirkoutvwithbmy daughter this evening.

Calories: yes, under

Logging: yes

I'm learning that if I start moving even when I don't want to that I feel better after. I just need to keep remembering that...
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options

YES. ASKED MY DAD IF HE WOULD WALK WITH ME AFTER WE WENT OUT FOR LUNCH. SINCE IT WAS SPITTING OUTSIDE WE WALKED INSIDE A MALL. WALKED FOR 44 MINUTES AT A GOOD SPEED AS NOT TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THE MALL WHICH WAS SURPRISING. WHEN I GOT HOME I DID 20 MINUTES OF JOGGING ON THE SPOT FOLLOWED BY 5 MINUTES OF STRETCHING.

NO. USED THE GIFT CERTIFICATE MY PARENTS' GAVE ME FOR MY 40TH BIRTHDAY LAST YEAR FOR A CHINESE BUFFET AND WENT WITH MY HUSBAND AND MY DAD FOR LUNCH. ONLY TOOK 1 OF EVERYTHING THAT I THOUGHT I MIGHT ENJOY THE 1ST TIME I WENT UP AND WHEN I WENT BACK THE 2ND TIME I TOOK ONLY 1 OF EVERYTHING I HADN'T TRIED YET THAT I WANTED TO TRY WHICH WASN'T MUCH AS I AM A PICKY EATER AND 1 MORE OF SOME THINGS I ENJOYED. I SAMPLED SOME DESSERTS BUT FOR A LOT OF THE DESSERTS I ONLY ATE ABOUT A QUARTER TO HALF OF EACH AND GAVE HALF TO 3/4 TO MY HUSBAND SO I COULD HAVE A TASTE WITHOUT EATING EVEN MORE CALORIES AND STUFFING MYSELF TO OVER THE TOP

I TRIED RECORDING WHAT I ATE IN MY FOOD DIARY NOTES BUT MAY HAVE MISSED A BUFFET ITEM.
  • oldactor
    oldactor Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I've logged everything and stayed under my calorie limit both days, but haven't exercised. I'm planning to read everyone's posts tomorrow to motivate me, instead of reading them at night like usual. I'm happy to say I lost some weight this past week.
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 60 minute trail run/walk, started training to run a 10k.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,284 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ Treadmill/Piyo/Yoga
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 48 minutes of strength training and a 2 mile run