11/17/17 Weigh-in

Options
nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
Hello all my weight-shedding friends!! Post your losses here.

Replies

• 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Goodmorning,
    Here's my weight this week - 153.6 lbsgp2tjb4mf5jg.jpg

Hope everyone had a good week!
  • djf1728
    djf1728 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    fd60jutwgdo4.jpg
  • nwachim
    nwachim Posts: 111 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    vp3e440jlacc.jpg
  • TJFireworks
    TJFireworks Posts: 11 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I’m disappointed with my with my results this week 0vcby95o2971.jpeg
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    88.3kg...... it could have been much worse :(
  • MrTubbs
    MrTubbs Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    kcjzpy.jpg
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Sorry my day got hectic and I forgot to post yesterday, up a little anyway
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    jtupv10wd3mv.jpeg
  • nisijam5
    Options
    November 17, 2017

Nisijam5 is the winner of this week losing a total of 4.5 lbs. this week and 2.2%. I have lost 4 lbs. of butter and that is a good thought. Sadly, I will probably eat those 4 lbs. of butter this week!! LOL

Team Winners…
    Thighsmen Trophy is our winner this week and earn a 0.5 lb. advantage for next week.

Boo, our eliminated player….

Well, we have had 2 people drop out and from the Nuttin’ to It team. So, since they lost this week, they would have had one eliminated this week. I will give a one-week pass for them to use at their discretion.

Nutrition and Fitness Winners….try the video this week, tummy tuck week – free, no surgeon fees!!

You will see I post a video for this week. It’s the tummy tuck video. The most challenging move on there will be the candlestick. For those who want to try it, you may use a chair or foot stool to modify the move.

It was poker week. Please see the charts for who won advantages. The in the pocket prize can be used at any time as long as I have not posted results.

Weight Dropper….soon to be panty droppers (or boxers)
    DJF and MrTubbs look like good potentials.
    Side Challenges....TBD

Oops, I went the wrong way…Anyone with a gain of greater than 1.2 lbs is given a disadvantage. Why do I do that? It’s not fair to have someone gain a large amount of weight and then lose it the next week and end up being the winner. This helps to balance out the true winners. Sucks to be here, I know.

No disadvantages this week.

11/24/2017 rewards
    Secret Rewards – When you weigh in next week, you will post 2 numbers from 1 to 14. Please pick your lucky numbers. I will have prizes that correlate with those numbers. If you are the winner, you will get your numbers.

Business….
    Thanksgiving is this weekend. Those who wish to weigh in early may do so. I will be traveling so I may not have results up immediately. I come from a family of lushes and I am one of them.

Who will be the next winner of the fit-n-trim contest? Will it be you?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    20171117_055959_zpsuqbbysxq.jpg
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    How do we access the video?