November 18 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• kaye4health
    kaye4health Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Y (90 minutes at the gym this morning)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Y (1200 - 1500, ate 1236 calories (open food diary if you want to take a look)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Y (logged all, drank 8-8oz glasses of water)
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    18-nov

Exercise: yes, did a total of 8000 steps
    Calories: yes, within my goal
    Tracking: yes
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    120maggie wrote: »
    Good week for NSV. Monday I got right with my eating and exercise habits after a weekend trip centered on eating and drinking. In the past that could have derailed me. Thursday my husband had heart surgery that was more complicated and long than expected but he is doing great. I did not turn to stress eating especially since I was there by myself. I even went and used the Clinic's fitness center to kill some time. -elliptical and weights.
    On the negative I tried to donate blood. For the first time ever I had high blood pressure. But it was before the surgery and I was stressed!! Good news was my iron was strong.
    Today I did a Stretch, strength and cardio workout. Under in calories. Tracked.

Sorry to hear about hubby's heart surgery but I'm glad he is doing well. My husband had triple bypass 5 years ago so I can empathise with the stress you are under. Good job for not turning to food great job
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    NSV: in October I missed a month of weightlifting and dancing, due to surgeries. I lost muscle and strength, but getting back into the gym and on the dance floor is a victory against inertia, and perfectionism.

Yes x 3 for today. Again, just under the wire on calories. I drank too much wine. Time to cut back again.
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Exercise - yes - 45 min brisk walk outside
    Within calories - yes
    Logged - yes

NSV - I feel I am finally back on track this month after trying numerous times over the summer/fall to get back on track and lasting only a couple of days. This challenge. has definitely helped to keep me accountable.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL, really enjoying the photos you've been sharing. Looks like a beautiful place to spend some time!
  • snowprincess502
    snowprincess502 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    YES.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    YES.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    YES.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 2 mile dog walk

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • bocasdelbadbob
    bocasdelbadbob Posts: 111 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    NSV... I bought a new pair of 36" pants the other day. Guess what? they are too big.

The other day I said how much I like to go outside and play. It is cold. Now I am thinking about going to the gym and sitting on a spin bike. Heh.

I will try again tomorrow . See if I can get my outfit right. I was wearing a bandanna over my nose and mouth cowboy outlaw style today. I wonder if I got a balaclava in a gear bag somewhere.

I was thinking weird thoughts about cardio. I wonder if this is fiendish cardio behavior? When I am climbing out, I go to take a pull of water out of my camelback hose. Somehow that disrupts my respiratory pace. I lose my breath or get winded from taking a drink. Pretty weird eh? Is that just me or is that a known phenomena? Don't believe I have ever talked about it with anyone before. Otherwise I don't get winded even in the upper reaches of my heart rates.

Go to the gym. Maybe I will find a warmer place to ride outside. The sun don't shine in many places in my canyon. So it is colder than out on the mesa.

I saw a wild horse today. He was standing up on the top of a hill in the place where the sunlight would hit first as the sun came over the mountain. I am kind of thinking that horse might be smarter than me. I shoulda got a picture of that. It was weird. It was like that horse was lit up by the sun while everything else was in shade. It was a white horse. It looked somehow mystical or something. I would have needed a telephoto to get that picture to work though.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,170 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ Treadmill/Piyo/yoga
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅