Handle 3 S's
Get Moving
Daylights Burning

Replies

• shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Busy, busy! Trying to STILL play catch up from being on vacation. The problem is working the behind stuff when new stuff does not stop coming in! :smile: It will be OK. I hope to have enough done by tomorrow that I can take the 4 day weekend and not think about work at all.

Have a great day!
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,678 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Most must be sleeping in.
    Mike, I highly recommend you join a gym and commit to someone where you will meet them and workout together at least 3 or 4 times each week without excuses. Being committed to others seems to help keep us on track. I know in our community there are 4 that meets at gym Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 8:30; when someone does not show up they go by their house. Reckon when I retire I'll join group.
    Dave, keep on turning!
    Bill, hope that back is better and pain doctor is able to give relief.
    Enjoy the Day,
    Sam I am
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. Busy day today with an early pick up of the turkey at Whole Foods, some additional errands and then home to lay down for a few hours and work on the shopping list and then out to check in with the Oral Surgeon and possibly schedule the next step in my tooth implant and then grocery shopping. This may be a 2 pill day! Still have a messy house to deal with as well. But we have wonderful fall weather this week for Thanksgiving and the four of us will be together so in the end that is all that matters.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,982 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Met with carpenter yesterday and climbed up in attic with him. Looks as though the entire chimney surround as well as some roof sheathing need to be replaced. This ain't gonna be cheap. And the work will be completed during our very rainy season. Fun.

Spent a little time in the shop, yesterday and turned two more 6-inch snowmen. I'll add their hats, buttons, eyes , noses and arms today, then turn them over to DW to wrap them. I'll give them to family on Thanksgiving to mark the start of the Christmas season.
  • wethlaw
    wethlaw Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Late check in. Everything is ok here and hope you are all well.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,106 Member
    Options
    Hope all have something to be thankful for. Early walk.