November 24 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Pass. Again! But my mum and dad got me the reduced gym deal for my Christmas present. Yippee! Aiming to go to two classes a week, being realistic with the time my husband gets home from work to look after our daughter. Three would be a bonus! Does anyone else have any food or exercise regime changes ahead or for the new year? Or anything that's really worked for you in 2017 you'll keep going with?
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    70xr66cdopqm.jpg
    December is coming!!
    Please sign up at the link for the December UAC http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10618144/december-ultimate-accountability-challenge-uac

@RangerRickL. and all UAC members.

I created a thread in the "Challenges" board to try attract more members for December. The thread is: December Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC)
    (http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10618144/december-ultimate-accountability-challenge-uac)

Please add your own story on how UAC has helped you to this public thread.

The "Challenges" board moves very quickly near the end of the month and unless this thread is updated daily, it drops off the first page and people never find us.

This month has had a better membership than October. I wish you all to return, but it would be nice to get more new faces.

If you believe as I do, that this is the best challenge group on MFP, then I urge you to help support Rick and I in trying to get new members. I want to see this challenge grow more in December.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    November 24
    Exercised?: Yes. 5.5km in 41 mins
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Short sleep, but managed to see part of Milton Keynes in daylight.

Project to keep Argos running successfully through Black Friday complete. Flying home tomorrow. Been a good short visit to the UK, but looking forward to getting back home and to some warmer weather.

Need to pack now and get some sleep (very tired).
  • oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. (45 min walking, 45 min swimming)
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracking: Yes.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Day 24//11/2027

It's a 3 x yes day for me today.

Enjoy the weekend
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 but this morning was rough I didn't feel like exercising. I somehow pushed through and got it all done.
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,989 Member
    Options
    Favored the dog with another hike. under with calories and tracked.
    @kaye4health thinking of you and your dad.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    w72kq0rdmvwu.jpeg
    Today I shopped at the local farmers market. I bought cheese; meat patties; tamal asado; and homemade breads.
    My report is:
    Calories: ok but just barely ok
    Exercise: great with 90 minutes of exercise walking
    Tracking: ok
  • oldactor
    oldactor Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes-gardening, walking up and downhill outside
    Calories-yes
    Tracking-yes
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    November 23
    PASS. It was Thanksgiving, and although I did not stuff myself, I didn't log it all, and I never got to exercise.

November 24
    PASS...again. If I hadn't eaten those cookies tonight and exercised for just 15 minutes, I could have made it today. I'm really kicking myself about those cookies.

Thankfully, these are the only 2 pass days I've used for this month, and I still plan to be in the winning circle this month.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,319 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ Treadmill/yoga
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

• shauna7531
    shauna7531 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Nov 24
    Exercise yes
    Calories yes
    Tracking yes
  • glimjy
    glimjy Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my first day not exercising this month and I was so sore! I feel much better today.

3 yeses for me!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?

YES. ASKED MY HUSBAND TO GO FOR A WALK FOR ME WHEN HE GOT HOME IN THE EVENING. WALKED FOR 30 MINUTES AROUND OUR NEIGHBOURHOOD.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?

I DON'T THINK SO.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

NOT TODAY.

I KNOW I HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO IN POSTING 3 YESES BUT AT LEAST I AM TRYING AND BEING HONEST AND POSTING IN HERE EVERY DAY.
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    24-Nov-2017

Exercise: yes, power walked with my neighbour for about 1.5 hours
    Calories: yes, I'm under
    Tracking: yes, everything...including the really delicious piece of apple pie :)
  • kaye4health
    kaye4health Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? N PASS day
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Y (1200-1500, ate 1,253 calories today)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?Y logged all, drank 9-8oz waters today)
    my dad in hospital, Pass day
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    @inshapeCK you're doing a great job posting every day. I love the way you involve your family in your exercise. I have to make do with the dogs!

Having said that, my final pass day today (3/3). We had to take our car for its CT today, then went on to do a big shop for all the stuff we couldn't get in the village, or couldn't carry in backpacks whilst without transport. So no real exercise, and didn't eat particularly healthily either - moules frites (moules OK, frites not very low carb!) plus celebratory Beaujolais. Still, Saturday is another day.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Dog walk

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

A lot of deep cleaning and house prep for my family who get here in two weeks, Whoohoo!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Having said that, my final pass day today (3/3). We had to take our car for its CT today, then went on to do a big shop for all the stuff we couldn't get in the village, or couldn't carry in backpacks whilst without transport. So no real exercise, and didn't eat particularly healthily either - moules frites (moules OK, frites not very low carb!) plus celebratory Beaujolais. Still, Saturday is another day.[/quote]

@BadgerLamb236

Thanks for your encouragement. I am a mega underdog when it comes to everyone else in this group but I am sticking with it for the whole month as it holds me accountable and gives me something to work towards.

I like to walk with my dad or my husband as it helps the time pass faster and makes exercise more enjoyable, especially if we go on a nature walk as opposed to a walk around the neighbourhood.

I had to look up what moules frites are. I knew they were french fries of some sort but now I know, thanks to Google, lol, that you had mussels and fries. I also didn't know what Beaujolais was as I don't drink so I looked that up to. It is so interesting interacting with people online from all parts of the world and learning new things!

• ChrisQueen67
    ChrisQueen67 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    November 24-26
    My birthday weekend. I celebrated the big 50 on the 25th. Went to lunch on the 24th and breakfast on the 25th and still stayed within.