preparing ttc

hey guys! I recently got married and Im trying to get my body healthy and ready for a baby, I recently got married and my husband and I are going to start trying in the next 2-3 years. Anyone else in the prep stage?

Replies

• mollye514
    mollye514 Posts: 1 Member
    I am in the same stage. Got married this fall, now my new husband and I are trying to get healthy together. We are planning to start trying next October. My goal is to lose 20-25 lbs before then. I was diagnosed with PCOS years ago, and I don't want weight to interfere with my fertility!
    I find our biggest obstacle is portion control and lack of exercise. But I've joined a gym and a work friends and I are going together. And at home, hubby and I are going to make sure we leave more leftovers. And blanket rule of no more appetizers when we go out. I've had trouble committing to being healthier in the last couple of years while working full-time and the stress of wedding planning and the scale had continued to climb. I'm hoping this special motivation will make it easier to say no to breakroom donuts and second helpings, and yes to more fruits and veggies!