nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
Post your December weight here!!

Replies

• kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    ukbmr8wqvmvt.jpeg
    I guess I should be happy I’m maintaining with the way I’m eating and drinking but not good for this challenge.
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
  • kikicooks
    Options
    Where is everyone??
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I weighed in yesterday, but thought I should check back in before I posted in case there was a message like last week - "gobble, gobble". Then I forget. Here's my weight.

qzn8b5j9jepj.jpg
  • kikicooks
    Options
    I just added the gobble gobble for fun last week. :D:D
  • nwachim
    nwachim Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    135terry wrote: »
    I weighed in yesterday, but thought I should check back in before I posted in case there was a message like last week - "gobble, gobble". Then I forget. Here's my weight.

qzn8b5j9jepj.jpg

Hahaha,exactly the same thing happened to me
  • nwachim
    nwachim Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    2gca8fjzfmz2.jpg
  • djf1728
    djf1728 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I will post an update as soon as I can. I'm currently 3 hours away from home visiting family for the holidays. Still eating well, but a birthday dinner, late Thanksgiving dinner, and now an early Christmas dinner will show I probably haven't lost anything this week. Thank goodness for that 1.5 lb advantage this week.
  • djf1728
    Options
    hnxbzjc0t45p.jpg

An old scale I found in storage. I remember it being very inaccurate. I stepped on it 5 times, with 5 different readings. This is somewhere in the middle.
    Hopefully I'll get a new one this week. Sorry for the delay.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    12/1/2017

Rockstar status goes to………125terry

Winner gets to pick 2 prizes
    • Take 0.50 lb. weight advantage
    • Give a 0.5 lb. advantage to any other player
    • Select immunity for any player other than yourself (They will forfeit Immunity if they gain > ½ of 1%). To figure that out multiply the weight by 0.005. So, 177.0 lbs. * 0.005 = 0.88
    • Give a 1.0 lb. disadvantage to any team
    • Pick 2 people to weigh in one day early – or – pick 1 person to weigh in 2 days early
    • Trade a player; can you make your team stronger?

Please advise of your chooses asap!!

Boo, our eliminated player…

Nuttin to It - Lost this week and will use their 1 week pass.

MrTubbs is our eliminated player. I know it's not a good time for you right now to compete. You have a lot going on and I'll be here when you are ramped!!

Nutrition and Fitness Winners….0.5 lb. for each
    Kikicooks - your the only one to put in some numbers!!

Who will be the next winner of the fit-n-trim contest? Will it be you?
  • 135terry
    Options
    I'm not sure if this fits in with the prizes above, but rather than trading a member, I'd like to suggest one member of our team join the other team to even out the numbers. If I get a second prize, I would like to give a .5 lb advantage to someone on my team.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    That is up to you. Please list the player you would like to cross over and who you would like to give the 0.5 lb. advantage. I will update the charts.
  • 135terry
    Options
    Okay. I suggest @djf1728 moves to the other team (sorry @djf1728, we'll miss you from our team), and I'll give the .5 advantage to @nisijam5.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Ok, will do!! I'll update when I get home. Thank you for the advantage. I will relish in it's comfort. LOL.
  • djf1728
    Options
    I'm fine with it. Whatever makes things easier and more even.