January 2018 Babies?

Options
124»

Replies

• marianlyn
    marianlyn Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey @annaskiski! The homestretch is so very welcome!! Is it January yet? The stress and work of the holidays is nice and distracting, but I wouldn’t mind waking up tomorrow in January!
    I am definitely slowing down, too. Just going up and down one flight of stairs to get something leaves me winded! Good sleep is a distant memory now and being tired all the time is a drag. And I’ll smack anyone who tells me Baby is just preparing me for life with a newborn!
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    LOL, yes, two sleeping positions, left side, right side. And I need a forklift to roll over from one to the other :)

Hoping to get this weight off fast, and back to old self...

Friends are mocking me for my plans to work out and do other things while on maternity leave (this is my first), but I plan to succeed!
  • marianlyn
    marianlyn Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My bundle of joy arrived this Monday, January 22nd! She was 6lbs 12oz at birth and started nursing as soon as I held her! So tired and happy.
  • JuliBiGoolee
    JuliBiGoolee Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    enc87 wrote: »
    Hi mamas
    Due with my second January 9th. Have a very active 3 yo daughter.
    I put on a tonne of weight with my first due to happily eating crap thinking it will fall off after birth. Not so naive now and all for healthy eating and continuing my exercise regime.

I'm due on the 9th also! My first appointment is may 25th to know for sure but based on first day of last period, January 9th. I gained 28 lbs with my first and was only able to lose about 10-15 of it. She's 2 now. Just lost 13 lbs in the last month following gallbladder removal, back on MFP, working hard. Then I found out I am pregnant. What a month!
  • gingermary82
    gingermary82 Posts: 12 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    :)