December 7 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    December 7
    Exercised?: Yes. 5km in 40 mins (hills)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Slower today as I was carrying a backpack so I could break mid-walk to do some test flying of a new quad.

Dinner with parent tonight. Family is great.

@RangerRickL. I have a pretty good memory, but still cannot remember everything. Keeping a journal of what I want to track I found essential to success. Not only do you need to recall and record, but you can use the journal to look for patterns and remind you of how different things were in the past.
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,965 Member
    Options
    @2020pinktogo . I wondered if you were in the Buffalo area. We aren't too far away and are very familiar with the white joy which Erie shares. :D 40 miles East of Cleveland . Holiday Valley in Elliocottville is our favorite spot to ski from home. Stay warm and safe :)
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for me. Ended up being well under on calories as the recipe I'd prepared for supper to serve the 2 of us actually made 3 portions (so one for the freezer!). Pleased that we didn't just mindlessly finish the pot between us - I think some healthier habits are creeping up on my husband by stealth.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @2020pinktogo & @120maggie. It seems there are several of us from the snow belt area. We are east of Buffalo closer to the Rochester area. A bit of snow flurry activity today with minor accumulation...but chilly just the same. A little early to close my kitchen today...but must remain closed to keep within calorie allowance.

@RangerRickL. Yes... a journal is a good idea. I tend to put notes in the "Notes" app on the iPad and erase them daily, but it doesn't give me anything to look back on. Agreed...can't solely rely on memory at MY age. It doesn't always remember what I think it remembers.

Yes x 3 for me. Exercise was 40 minutes low impact aerobics and a 40 minute walk. Have a nice evening, everyone!
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,177 Member
    Options
    December 7
    Exercise - yes jogging, walking - over 11,000 steps
    Calories- yes - under
    Tracking- yes
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Logged everything
    Within calories
    Pool was full of kids again. So I did 30 minutes on the stationary bike before my lifting session - not ideal but at least it’s something. I’d really like to just run tomorrow but I will try to control myself.
  • Westschmeis
    Westschmeis Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Did 30 minutes on my new dumbbell routine, plus 9,246 steps, over 2 hrs active.
    Back where I was aiming on calories, not even close to using exercise cals.
    Everything logged.

I find that logging 3 or 4 times a dayhelps with conscious decision making, and with accuracy.
  • Luxyp
    Luxyp Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 45 min brisk walk
    Food: met calorie target
    Tracked everything
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Exercise: Yes, 80 minute trail run/walk
    Calories: Under
    Tracking: Yes
  • glimjy
    glimjy Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes. 35 minutes cardio. Took off on the other workouts today. I’m starting to add a little more impact to my previous no to low impact and don’t want to push it.

Calories: under.

Logging: all done.
  • polewalker2018
    polewalker2018 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes and all outdoors - loved the colder weather!
    Calories & logging: Yep - worked it today
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,066 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ Treadmill/Yoga
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • mynacha73
    mynacha73 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone - productive day at work, but after little sleep last night, a mellow evening and early to bed seemed wisest, so no exercise tonight. I did log and I am below my calories. My first PASS day.