mimweed Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes, pilates + yoga
    Calories: yes
    Track: yes
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes 3x. Floor exercise stretches/abs. 20 min.
  • amichelel588
    amichelel588 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
    For exercise did 20 min stairs and random strength training exercises :)
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Family arrived from London. It’s been over a year since I’ve seen my mum and sister in person. I have a very full heart tonight.

My old boss used to wear out the saying ‘you can’t manage what you don’t measure’. For me, tracking is a must. I was shocked when I first started logging meals and would regularly eat 3-4,000 in a day, especially at the weekend. Now If i go over my calorie goal, it’s by 2-300 and recoverable.
  • Cherzeen
    Cherzeen Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Dec. 7

Exercise. Yes
    Calories. Yes
    Track. Yes
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Dec 7
    Exercise - yes, 50 min on treadmill, and small walk with fur baby
    Within calories - yes
    Tracked - yes
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    t58j30mixam6.png
    Good day, everyone!!
    It is recommended that you keep up your tracking journal as your day progresses. It is recommended that you report in daily. Those are UAC recommendations, not requirements.
    We do ask that you sign in at least every 3 days. You are all adults. Journaling is a very helpful habit to make each of us more thoughtful about what we eat and drink.
    Best wishes!

I have a spreadsheet where I keep track of everything, and it's very helpful. My issues is that I get busy and then at night am too tired to report it every day. It's a work in progress.
  • Lilsha08
    Lilsha08 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    December 6th
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No

December 7th
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No

It's amazing how easy we fall off when certain things are not in place. However it shouldn't be an excuse for falling off and that's something I need to work on! I don't have groceries right now to make my strict meal prep so not only am I not eating enough (to avoid purchasing every meal, and to alleviate for eating some restaurant meals) but I am also not tracking. I am going through finals and alot of other things in my personal life are happening right now so I know that has alot to do with it, but I need to improve on not falling off the wagon when things aren't quite right.

A note about the jotting everything down, it's funny because it's important to track what was done but for me personally it's also important to write down my workout before I get to the gym. I find myself to be alot more productive and actually finishing workouts when I have it written down before hand.
  • bocasdelbadbob
    bocasdelbadbob Posts: 111 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I think I am going to start counting my time with Buddy as exercise. That little scamper weighs 60 pounds and I spend a good bit of energy holding him balanced as I try to get him to walk. Little guy pitches out every few minutes and loads my left arm and torsion loads my back with his entire weight. In some sense he is good for my back and in some sense he is hard on it. My back gets to kind of whispering about complaining and if I can ride my bike on a ratty road for a couple of hours it shakes it out. Maybe I will get my bike back today. If not I am going to reassemble one from stuff in the shed.
    But I am going to say ...

yes x 3

Even though my exercise wasn't measurable by the way I usually do it.
    @cardio_enthusiast talks about predetermining meals and exercise. I kind of do that especially when I am outdoors for a few days. I call it food box tracking, the ultimate discipline in meal planning. Plan a meal, put it in the food box. You can eat the whole food box in one day if you want. Bad news if that happens because it is several hours to the store and a good bit of that is self propelled. So much for that. It is cold out.
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Hi All. Yes x 3 again for me.
  • RecipeScrapper
    RecipeScrapper Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Dec 7
    Exercise: Y - was difficult today. All my joints are screaming (arthritis) due to the latest cold front, but I forged on.
    Calories: Y - lower than usual. Had eggs, ham and veggies most of the day.
    Logged: Y
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 35 min treadmill run plus 10k steps.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes. Another stress day but did ok.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. (50 min walking)
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracking: Yes.
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 52 minutes of strength training and a 2 mile run
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes