Replies

• 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    slzjl65kd0li.jpg
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    As per my email to @nisijam5 at the beginning of this challenge, I am going away to Cuba for a week. I leave tomorrow and won't be home until Monday, Dec 18th. If I'm not eliminated this week, I am hoping I can weigh in upon my return.

Hope everyone has a great week!
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    135terry wrote: »
    As per my email to @nisijam5 at the beginning of this challenge, I am going away to Cuba for a week. I leave tomorrow and won't be home until Monday, Dec 18th. If I'm not eliminated this week, I am hoping I can weigh in upon my return.

Hope everyone has a great week!
    Jealous, have fun!

• nwachim
    nwachim Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    3uwmq7ca4bqf.jpg
  • nwachim
    Options
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Sorry peeps... missed the boat on this one. Mine was the same.
  • djf1728
    djf1728 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just realized I can't post a picture thru the mobile app. So for now, I'm at 265.8.
    I'll post a picture when I get home this weekend.
  • djf1728
    djf1728 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    kxkeqcuu50bd.jpg
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I want to apologize for everyone for not being on the ball. It seems every time I try to get organized and focus on this contest something happens. My mom had another emergency surgery and the options were not good.

She was a healthy lady 3 months ago and was in a car accident. Only problem was that she needed a knee surgery. So, then her abdomen blew up and she has needed 4 surgeries since. She has been in the hospital or rehab for 3 months. So, needless to say I had to travel and see her last Friday for an emergency surgery. Her prognosis is poor and I am in shock that she actually could not make it.

I tried to update stuff but just didn't get it done. Anyway, I will still have the weekly weigh-in for the rest of the month.

I will weigh-in tomorrow and then I am off to Arkansas for my daughter's graduation. I am excited to see her
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your mum. I almost lost my mum due to sepsis 3 months ago - she was on life support for 5 days. These unexpected traumatic experiences can turn your world upside down. Please take things easy and find some time for you to rest... have fun at the graduation. X
  • nwachim
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your mom,hope she gets better soon and I hope you enjoy your time at
    Arkansas
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your mom. Don't worry about this challenge its just for fun, we can do another one when its right for you.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hi all, sorry that I was MIA for long. My mom survived 107 days in the hospital. I'll be going there this coming weekend to visit. She is transition care now. She had multiple abdominal surgeries. The last one was that they were going to put stitch in her small intestine and butt it up against the abdominal wall. Thanks for all the support!!