Introductions

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Welcome to the first UAC of 2018!

Some of you have been with this challenge for months and some are brand new. I can tell you that it is one of the hardest challenges to stay with throughout the entire month. FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!! Log every BLT (Bite, Lick, Taste). Stay strong and true to yourself....YOU WILL SUCCEED!!

Please feel free to share as much information as you feel comfortable sharing about yourself with the rest of the group. I look forward to getting to know all of you a little better. GOOD LUCK!

Replies

• lucia1928
    lucia1928 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am glad to join this challenge since I need some motivation to eat healthier and workout more. I would also like to control my problem with emotional eating. At the beginning of last year I was at my highest weight and since then I lost around 5 kilos. I think that if I set my mind to it I can definitly lose more weight and become even healthier. Hopefully we can all do it by supporting each other :smile:
  • erbear117
    erbear117 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! This is my first MFP challenge!
    Since hitting mid/late twenties and developing PCOS, my body shape has changed. No longer can I eat whatever I want, so I am learning how to hold myself accountable and restrict my eating to a proper level. I would like to lose the 10 lbs (pretty much all belly fat, thanks PCOS!) I've gained in the past few years and regain the strength I used to have as a circus performer.
    My biggest roadblocks are grazing and boredom/comfort eating. I'm going to plan meals and stick to it. (I have an easy spreadsheet if anyone's interested - you can enter foods and their calories, it adds them up by day and by week - easier than looking stuff up in MFP if you already know the calories.)
  • aliwhit337
    aliwhit337 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New to this group. Just starting back on MFP. Definitely have a little weight to rim off, but more trying to build muscle and need some accountability. Dropped off of my gym routine, because I allowed everything to get in the way. However I plan to start back the this weekend, not because it is the 1st, but because everything will finally be calmed down. So hello and good luck to everyone!
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,905 Member
    Options
    Hi all - this is my third month with the UAC, but the first two months were last summer. Life just got in the way for a while! Glad to be back with this awesome group.