Jason Vale super blend me and juicing

Options
Stitched84
Stitched84 Posts: 14 Member
Hi, I can see this group isn't very active atm. So I'm hear to try and wake it up!!
So I've been vegan for 2 and a half years. I lost a stone when I first turned vegan in little time without trying. But since have found vegan junk food and take medication which has made me put on weight. Looking to loose 50lbs.
Just wondering if any other vegans use any of Jason Vales juicing diets? I'm looking to do his 10 day super blend me 8th-17th Jan which hopes to get my journey under way.

Replies

• Rhumax67
    Rhumax67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Not familiar with him--I googled him & he's British so maybe that's why. I'm surprised no one answered you, I always think people are lurking here & waiting for a conversation to answer. :)
  • lizzynose
    lizzynose Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Interested in buying the book, I wasn't interested in juicing as I don't have a juicer but I believe you can do this with just a nutribullet?
  • lizzynose
    lizzynose Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ordered the book now. Don't think I will go 100% liquid but maybe 2 out of three meals! I'm looking to loose 30lb I did loose it in 2014 but I put it back on :-(

I have been veggie since age 9 (now 33) and I am vegan for January but I have been vegan now and again in the past. I think one of the reasons I put on weight was I started doing the 5:2 diet and got used to eating whatever I wanted 5 days a week then stopped the fasting days and put on lots of weight.