New here.

Options
csequera
csequera Posts: 5 Member
<3 Hey guys new here. Pcos cyster. How is everyone.
Just wondering who is following what diets. Keep? Paleo? Low carb? Etc etc.
I'm just cutting out processed food as much as I can n sugar drinks. And trying to have a plate of protein fat n carbs each meal where i can. Wondering what diets people are following n what exercising too.
Thanks guys. Glad theres a pcos group.
Diagnosed since 2014 but I know I've had it all my life. Always struggled. Now I'm wanting to get things sorted n have a baby as im 30 and time is ticking.
Hope to chat with you guys soon.
Thanks x

Replies

• vanessamay26
    vanessamay26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im in the same boat! I was diagnosed back in 2011 but pretty sure its started earlier im 31 now and me and hubby are renewing our vows next year and trying to have a baby... have lost about 20lbs in the last year or so, fell off the wagon now getting back into it!... We have both been working out frequently every week just need to work on our eating lol.... right now we dont follow a specific diet but do Intermittent fasting along with counting Macros and it has been doing well for me :) good luck in your journey!
  • shanar333
    shanar333 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed yesterday! My doctor ordered a low carb diet and omg everything has carbs
  • oceangoddess2017
    oceangoddess2017 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed with PCOS at 15 (I'm 24 now.) And I'm finally going to kick this weight off! I'm doing the Keto diet... it's my first day. I don't know how to not eat junk.. it's hard!
  • smsmto7a
    smsmto7a Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I was diagnosed 4 years ago but I am sure I had it for a longer time. I got married 3 years ago and our hope is to conceive. I am 30 and husband is 33. I have taken clomid but it failed. I am now getting back on track with my health and fitness. I take metformin 750 mg 2x a day but I haven't lost any weight. I need to change my diet and hopefully begin to feel healthy. I wish you all the best.
  • MelinaOliver83
    MelinaOliver83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies

I wanted to introduce myself, My name is Mel (34) and I have PCOS. I have had it for 4 years now and I have been dealing with this on my own.

I am really looking for, like-minded ladies who know what I am going through and help me manage this. From what I can find this is going to be with me for life. So if there are anything tips I am willing to listen and try anything to help my health.