Replies

• lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    227.8 weigh in this morning.
    Down 3.0 from Jan 1st weigh in.
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    167.4 up a couple pounds, normal fluctuation, I'm sure.
  • PNWBethany
    PNWBethany Posts: 116 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Weight: 157.4 (down 2.2 lbs since January)
    Body Fat: 25.4% (down about 10% which seems utterly impossible. Pretty sure I misread the scale at some point! :D )
  • lowjax75
    Options
    PNWBethany wrote: »
    Weight: 157.4 (down 2.2 lbs since January)
    Body Fat: 25.4% (down about 10% which seems utterly impossible. Pretty sure I misread the scale at some point! :D )

Way to go Bethany!
  • PNWBethany
    Options
    lowjax75 wrote: »
    PNWBethany wrote: »
    )

Way to go Bethany!

Thank you!
  • georgebutters
    georgebutters Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Another week where I haven’t been able to exercise as much as planned due to being busy but mainly due to pinching my sciatic nerve on Tuesday deadlighting and needing to rest it! However, stuck to my calories and very happy to have dropped another 2 pounds when I stepped on the scales this morning! 12st 3 17lbs to go
  • hannamarie0098
    hannamarie0098 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    177 lb this morning. That’s 1.4 off this week. Not bad considering that I’ve not done as much exercise as I wanted this week.
  • Angie_au
    Angie_au Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    73.5 kg, didn’t lose anything but I’m about to get period this week, so going to keep pushing through without letting it bother me too much :smile:
  • PNWBethany
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Weight: 155.2lbs (down 4.4 since we started). I truly don't think I would have lost anything without this group, the daily checkins, and support. Thank you all for being my virtual workout buddies!
    :)<3
  • lowjax75
    Options
    I weighed in yesterday, but forgot to post. 228.8 for me. That puts me up a pound over last week, but still down about 3 pounds. Keep up the great work everyone!
  • saptap
    saptap Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Still hovering around 210. Eating better and doing more cardio with my weight lifting.
  • PNWBethany
    Options
    Weight: 153.6 (down 6 pounds since we started). I'm thrilled with that!

Two weeks ago I also signed up for a weight loss app called Noom and that has been helping with the emotional/psychological side of things a lot.
  • 2nelune
    2nelune Posts: 82 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I’m only down by about 3 pounds overall but my measurements are improving so I’ll take the small victories.
  • PNWBethany
    Options
    Weight: 153.4 (down 6.2lbs. Only .2 pounds from last week but oh well! I'll keep trying.)
  • Angie_au
    Options
    72.3 kg (159lb) lost 1.3kg overall
  • Angie_au
    Options
    72.9 kg this morning. It’s been a whole month and a half and I haven’t seen much of a drop only 0.6kg (1.3 lb) :(
    I think I’m going to speak to someone at the gym tomorrow who can design a food and exercise plan for me as I can’t seem to do it on my own. Feeling quite frustrated..
  • PNWBethany
    Options
    Angie_au wrote: »
    72.9 kg this morning. It’s been a whole month and a half and I haven’t seen much of a drop only 0.6kg (1.3 lb) :(
    I think I’m going to speak to someone at the gym tomorrow who can design a food and exercise plan for me as I can’t seem to do it on my own. Feeling quite frustrated..

I feel the same way. I've found I really need support too. This group helps, I walk with friends, and I also started the Noom app/weight loss program which has a support element too. Hang in there - and remember so many people need support!!!
  • 2nelune
    Options

I know that feeling and it can be completely deflating. Have you kept track of any of your measurements? I’m finding I see some movement on those rather than the scale which can help the frustrating feeling a little.
  • Angie_au
    Options
    Thanks both! Trying to hang in there! Haven’t had the time to go speak to someone yet but I’ve been strictly measuring what I eat and went for a workout this morning. Just have a lot going on esp at work right now but still trying to get a workout in and eat healthily everyday
    Going to go buy some measuring tape this weekend to do some measurements as I do feel leaner.. :smile:
  • 2nelune
    Options
    Thanks both! Trying to hang in there! Haven’t had the time to go speak to someone yet but I’ve been strictly measuring what I eat and went for a workout this morning. Just have a lot going on esp at work right now but still trying to get a workout in and eat healthily everyday
    Going to go buy some measuring tape this weekend to do some measurements as I do feel leaner.. :smile:

It sounds like you’re doing all the right things. Don’t be too hard on yourself about the scale. Feeling leaner means something and should be celebrated despite what the scale says!