Introduce yourself. Add/message.

Options
Introduce yourself to each other here. Age, location etc.

Please put on the end if you dont mind people adding you/ sending messages.

- Chazzy.

Replies

• jyn992000
    jyn992000 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Jennifer here. 33 married stay at home mom from Mississippi. I have 3 kids 14,7, and 1.5. I'm currently at 236 but would love to get down to 150. Long ways to go! Feel free to add/message me.
  • daisy4123
    daisy4123 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone my name is Judy and I am from Rhode Island. I have been married for 10 years and need to take 60 pounds off!!! Started recently and would love to have friends for motivation and support. Let’s get motivated!!!!
  • transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is Alex, and I am from The Bahamas. I have been on this journey of the better part of 15 years, losing sometimes up to 70 pounds and then putting it back on again. I promised myself that I would never see 300 pounds again, I am now over 300, I don't know how I managed to put on 50 pounds in one year, but obviously I did it. It was so discouraging because I actually cracked through a plateau in 2016 and got cocky, now I am the heaviest I have been in over 10 years. It is astounding to me, because I just finished a 5K and I have shaved 16 minutes off the time I did it last year, so I am at a stage that I don't know what I am doing. Obviously I am more physically fit, but I am also eating much more, I need to get this back in control and I find that groups with accountability at the end of the week helps because its like a mini wake up call every week. Sorry for the long post. Feel free to add me if you wish, also I have a fitbit HR2 so let me know if you would wish to add me to that community also as the email is not the same as MFP.
  • ChazzyEvilKitty2014
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is Alex, and I am from The Bahamas. I have been on this journey of the better part of 15 years, losing sometimes up to 70 pounds and then putting it back on again. I promised myself that I would never see 300 pounds again, I am now over 300, I don't know how I managed to put on 50 pounds in one year, but obviously I did it. It was so discouraging because I actually cracked through a plateau in 2016 and got cocky, now I am the heaviest I have been in over 10 years. It is astounding to me, because I just finished a 5K and I have shaved 16 minutes off the time I did it last year, so I am at a stage that I don't know what I am doing. Obviously I am more physically fit, but I am also eating much more, I need to get this back in control and I find that groups with accountability at the end of the week helps because its like a mini wake up call every week. Sorry for the long post. Feel free to add me if you wish, also I have a fitbit HR2 so let me know if you would wish to add me to that community also as the email is not the same as MFP.

Welcome. I know how you feel I dropped.my weight right down before I got pregnant and then when it wasn't happening I comfort ate because it took me years to have my baby. I got pregnant at my heaviest and I felt so guilty. I'm technically down 2 stone, but I need to get to 9 stone to feel my best again. I'm on fitbit also. My email is chaz763@hotmail.com if you would like to add me on there.

I've created a monthly weigh in for everyone to update when they can and the talk about their progress for accountability. We got this, we're in control of our own bodies :') we can chose what we out in our mouths. Always here if you need to talk. This goes for everyone. X