Turning 40 (220 lbs) four kids

Options
twiigo
twiigo Posts: 39 Member
I've been kinda stuck around this weight I got down to 199lbs but can't seem to stay there.
I started stress eating again and gained 15lbs but a doctor visit open my eyes to how far I slid back. Back to "very obese" and high blood pressure.
Sodium is killing me and mfb will help me keep it in check. 5 yrs ago I was 250lbs
Food is not worth the price of bad health no matter how stressful life seems.
My kids are 20, 14, 6 and 2. I've been married 20yrs.
Can't give up!

Replies

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    good luck, Im in this for the second time around, hit my goal and fell off the wagon. Im almost 30, with 4 kids, 11, 9,8, and 3, married for 4 years but together for 12
  • quarterhorses
    quarterhorses Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Stick with it! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like! Good luck on your journey!
  • aleikita
    aleikita Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I have four babies also 19, 12, 9, and 2. Got to my prepregnancy weight while breastfeeding but I stopped breastfeeding in January and at the same time stopped exercising and I piled on 15 lbs this year. Have been exercising and eating healthier for the past month and the number on the scale has stopped going up thank goodness! Feel free to add
  • britbarr1
    britbarr1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! we all need help keeping each other motivated. I have 4 kids 12,4,3, and 2