What would you like to get out of this group?

Options
Let's get to know one another. Why are you here? What would you like to accomplish? What would you like to see here? Should we have a group of people to lead or just let anyone facilitate discussion? Do you want to do weekly, monthly, or quarterly challenges?

Replies

• dalias_soul
    dalias_soul Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! Canceling my NOOM trial today. How were you burned by them?
  • RachelHPMarathonMom
    Options
    I've been doing a free trial with Noom and it's OK, but I don't think it's worth paying for. The coaching and the psychology tidbits haven't been super helpful for me, and I don't like that it's only an app without a website (I like being able to type using a full-sized computer keyboard). I did like the fact that Noom combined weight tracking, food calorie counting, a pedometer, and a social group all in one place...but it seems that MyFitnessPal does that too, for free, and gives me more options for groups I can join within this community.
  • heatherrorie
    heatherrorie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Is this group actually up and active? Just cancelled my noom account today. I found the group portion the most helpful. Perhaps I can find similar in MFP.
  • MzFury
    MzFury Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hey, all, I just set up a group called Noom Grads intended to capitalize on the best things it offered - feel free to send a request to join if it looks useful for you!