First month on Phen 37.5mg

Options
I had my one month check up with my family doctor yesterday. According to the scale at her office, so lost 12 lbs. (By my home scale, I've lost 9.8lbs!) She did prescribe me another month.

The first day I felt very... awake. Not a bad feeling, just energized. Since then, I feel pretty normal. Just a little dry mouth sometimes. I didn't take it over Thanksgiving, pigged out that whole week, and was back at my high weight of 181.8 the following Monday. As of today, I'm at 172.0. It took about a week of taking it daily for the 'not hungry' feeling to set in. I haven't really changed WHAT I eat. I've changed how much of it I eat. I also don't mindlessly snack anymore, like I used to.

I will try to make sure to update again next month!

Replies

• tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    169.6 for the last three days, and it's THAT time of the month. Feeling good! #NeverMissAMonday
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I've went off track and stopped taking it a few times since December. Got back as high as 177, but as of today I'm at 167.8. Working on my last month of supply and need to make it worthwhile. Making changes to my eating, increasing water I take, and scheduling workouts so that when the phan is done, I'll keep losing and finally get to goal this year!