62 days until the first show of 2018

Options
crimsongrey
crimsongrey Posts: 329 Member
I've been plugging along, mostly maintaining. It's time to give myself another push and see if I can stay motivated (this winter has been so hard!!).
This week:
Monday: Group training
Tues: Spin
Wed: Yoga
Thurs: Group training
Fri: Spin

Looks like the temps will be consistently warmer (above freezing even!) so I hope to ride several times.
I will track all of my food, keeping an eye on protein and carb amounts.
It's disheartening and disappointing to keep starting over, but I refuse to give up.

Replies

• Shron123
    Shron123 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Ride on. I am still sitting post surgery. See surgeon Wed and hoping to get an idea when I can start back. Very bored and cabin fever has arrived. I will live vicariously thru yr posts.
  • showjumper
    showjumper Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Keeping on track? @crimsongrey
  • crimsongrey
    crimsongrey Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    made all my workouts this week, except yoga. My husband and I have been battling a miserable cold and spent yoga day (Valentines Day) watching movies. Feeling worse today, but went to spin anyway. The weekend will be spent getting over this crap!
  • Shron123
    Shron123 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Feeling better I hope. I start back to yoga Tues (Wed trainer and Thurs more yoga) but surgeon said to wait another week or two before riding. Will see how my workouts go this week then back to riding Feb 26 or March 5. Spring isn’t far away.
  • showjumper
    showjumper Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Its May now :) How did the show go @crimsongrey