mobile games

Options
frankie5152
frankie5152 Posts: 484 Member
I was a big duel links player but was putting to much money in it so I quit. but now playing dissdia final fantasy opera omnia

Replies

• ZRunner5Lulaica
    ZRunner5Lulaica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Pokemon Go is really my only mobile game, and I've become a pretty casual player (I get my dailies, I may go out once a week and do some catching at parks, raids an gyms are pretty minor to me).
  • frankie5152
    Options
    When that first came out i was so into that game even bought the wrist band. But i got very blah after a while i havent deleted it yet but havent logged in a while. May have to see all the new stuff here soon
  • ZRunner5Lulaica
    ZRunner5Lulaica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I casual play. If we go to the park, I will play so I can hatch eggs and work on my living dex. If there's an event, hubby and I will go out. We did the last community day last month and plan to do the one next Saturday.
  • frankie5152
    Options
    any Vainglory players here
  • Dinklc
    Dinklc Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I played War Ages for awhile but the game got boring and started to die out, been searching for something else to play since. Also played Dominations but got bored quickly. Thinking about trying out Dawn of Titans.
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I was into Marvel Strike Force but then it got dull and I found it too hard to achieve stuff without paying for it.

Not too much into the online playing stuff anymore as it usually takes up way too much time and attention to achieve stuff.

But I'm enjoying Plague Inc. a lot at the moment. My heart's just tiny and black like that. :D
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I really like dofus touch and Gumballs and dungeons, both great games that i havent sunk any money into at all
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    Tetris. Yup I'm hardcore!