Healthy Eating

ASub0621
ASub0621 Posts: 2 Member
Hi all. Please share tips for how to get all of the proper nutrients while losing weight.

Replies

• Mhakeba
    Mhakeba Posts: 1 Member

Hello ! Sorry for the mistakes of English ... I use google translation to answer you (I lack vocabulary and I am null in grammar).

I see a vegan friendly dietician in a few weeks ... I could share some tips ... however, I suggest you go see a dietician yourself, so that it develops a vegan diet adapted to your lifestyle. .. and for weight loss!

Good luck !
  • newlifeambitions
    newlifeambitions Posts: 18 Member
    hi everyone new to the group, I use a vegan protein powder sometimes and I add things like moringa powder or other superfoods powders. you can check them out, also I would suggest to try and stay away from as much vegan processed foods as calories are high, if you eat mainly whole foods you can get alot of vegetables and fruits for your calories. The only thing I struggle with is nuts, because they are so good and so yummy but very calorific! hope this helps!
  • Sue2bthin
    Sue2bthin Posts: 21 Member
    Hi, can you recommend a good vegan protein powder that does not have sugar?
  • Sue2bthin
    Sue2bthin Posts: 21 Member
    I also found good information on nutrients in the book “Becoming Vegetarian”. I have it all tabbed and things highlighted; I refer to it often. It also shows sample menus that should shed some light on nutrients.