February 27 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Made it to the Winner's Circle for February with a yes x 3 for me today. Double duty on exercises today with both a one hour outside walk and another 30 minutes of Gilad inside. That's not counting the struggle DH, Jim, and I encountered getting our "vamper" together today for an impromptu road trip. I'm not always a "high maintenance" gal; so you should have seen us getting the plywood bed board and mattress down the stairs and into the van for our "home away from home" bedroom! Yep...we're camping, again, in our regular size passenger van for a trip to FL with State Parks along the way. We are a "redneck couple" sometimes when it comes to travel. See photo below of DH and our "vamper" in Glacier National Park. We were away for 25 nights, 23 of which we spent in the "vamper."

n1mak3lhupkc.jpg

How fun!
    Camping is on my list of things to do this year when it gets a bit warmer. Safe travels and if you can, send an update or two!
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Still here! Over on calories again today (intentionally, lunch out, last splurge before Easter). Hoping for the Winners' Circle in March! Some great results again this month.
  • Ceceev
    Ceceev Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Pass day for me on exercise. Tracking and eating what I tracked good.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @w8goal4life Enjoy your March 'vamper' trip. You have taught me a new term, "vamper." I so appreciate seeing your friendly and encouraging posts every day. Even though, you will be traveling, when you can, please drop in to the March group and keep us in your 'loop." You will have lots of interesting things to share and pictures to post.
    God bless you in your travels with your DH,
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Ok, the polls have closed. I have a wonderful list of Winner's Circle names that I will post both February 28 and March 1 .
  • JaqK23_
    JaqK23_ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3, 30 minutes of walking