Looking for more MFP buddies!

Options
2»

Replies

• Fafern
    Fafern Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone. I struggle with chronic back pain and migraines, but I try to stay positive. I'm new to MFP and just starting to send out friend requests. Feel free to add me. I really appreciate motivation and support.
  • qofdisks
    qofdisks Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I want to add all of you in pain as my buddies. I am in pain. How do I add buddies?
  • cpharmon
    cpharmon Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, same for me, experience pain daily, want to lose weight, be healthy, need MFP friends. Dr's disagree UCTD(undifferentiated connective tissue disease) or RA. Stretching helps a bunch!! Stretching where it hurts. I make my self walk when I'm able. Park a little farther from stores. Hope to get to know others, learn and be a support to one another, even if its just somewhere to vent and give/receive encouragement & motivation!
  • melba_321
    melba_321 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi =) I am new here at MFB. I have endometriosis and arthritis. Anyone who wishes, may add me as well. =)
  • DDSA52
    DDSA52 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also need buddies. I have FMS, CFS, Diabetes, etc. I added you. Feel free to add me anyone.
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I have Thoracic outlet syndrome. Feel free to add me
  • Kendarita
    Kendarita Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (just send a line in the friend message that you found me on here)!
    I was in auto accident over three years ago, now dealing with severe chronic pain in upper/mid back and my neck and that triggered post-traumatic fibromyalgia/myofascial... Already lost 34lbs, still got a ways to go!
    Love having new friends on here who face similar challenges of the evils of chronic pain...
  • catt59
    catt59 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I found this thread. It would be nice to have more buddies that understand what it's like to battle with chronic pain. And when you have other health conditions on top of that, well we all know that can make your day really suck. I'm going to send friend request to those of you that were open to being added. I hope I don't hit anyone that didn't want to be added.