CLAIM YOUR POINTS!

Hi everyone!!
Reply below with the number of days you completed your food diary this week! That’s how you claim your points for the week. Once I get everyone’s points, I’ll be giving you all access to a spreadsheet where you can see the points adding up. Yay!!

Also, please feel free to start group discussions in here. Share progress photos, struggles, etc!!

Replies

• nursingmama84
    nursingmama84 Posts: 3 Member
    I have completed it everyday:)
  • koridorsey2
    koridorsey2 Posts: 1 Member
    7 days!
  • ahrika77
    ahrika77 Posts: 14 Member
    edited March 2018
    As of 14 hours ago I logged 10 days, including today will be 11.
    Honestly I struggle with emotional eating. I thought my exercise would be back on track this past week, but I got two days in till I aggravated an old injury by sleeping wrong. I had a chair dropped on my head today so taking it easy for the next day or two.
  • rheannalynne
    rheannalynne Posts: 1 Member
    7 days!!!
  • termarie
    termarie Posts: 5 Member
    I have logged each day this week!
  • legitlevi
    legitlevi Posts: 12 Member
    7 days for me
  • Rkrewson2013
    Rkrewson2013 Posts: 9 Member
    I got every day :)
  • Lisasosey
    Lisasosey Posts: 14 Member
    7 days logged.
    I’ve been doing the intermittent fast and my biggest struggle is eating enough in 4 - 6 hours. However, I love only dealing with food twice and am surprised at how long it takes to feel hunger the next day. Thanks for planting the seed Chelsea!
  • laureljayne081
    laureljayne081 Posts: 1 Member
  • cdaybird
    cdaybird Posts: 6 Member
    Hi everyone!!
    Reply below with the number of days you completed your food diary this week! That’s how you claim your points for the week. Once I get everyone’s points, I’ll be giving you all access to a spreadsheet where you can see the points adding up. Yay!!

Also, please feel free to start group discussions in here. Share progress photos, struggles, etc!!

• cdaybird
    cdaybird Posts: 6 Member
    edited March 2018
    I completed it 8 days!
  • nicole_nelson02
    nicole_nelson02 Posts: 6 Member
    7 days this week
  • joannacornett
    joannacornett Posts: 13 Member
    cdaybird wrote: »
    Hi everyone!!

Hi everyone!!

Hi everyone!!

Hi everyone!!

• joannacornett
    joannacornett Posts: 13 Member
    I have completed 10 days. Haven’t missed yet yay!
  • VitalValerie
    VitalValerie Posts: 16 Member
    Started out on February 28th, sadly I'm just not a very techy person and it has become an issue for any "winnings"
  • sarahmoe3
    sarahmoe3 Posts: 2 Member
    Everyday!