My first weigh in

Options
Jo25369
Jo25369 Posts: 39 Member
So I started up MFP today and I weighed in at 159.8. I will try to stick to the 1200 daily calories (which seems like such a small amount!) and I plan to exercise at least 3 times a week. Aim is to lose 2lbs this week!

625863.png

Replies

• Teresa_QueenSugarplum
    Teresa_QueenSugarplum Posts: 2,217 Member
    Options
    I started 1 week ago and weighed in at 348.4. I have stuck to my calorie plan so far and actually have had a bit of trouble reaching my daily plan. But so far I've lost 8.4 pounds. I still have 90 pounds to reach my 1st goal.

45288966.png
  • Jo25369
    Options
    well done! that's amazing tvarela!!
  • LaSadie
    LaSadie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I weighed in at 202lbs on 2/21/18 that is 3lbs gain from last week. I blame Valentines Day, ha!. All the treats got me off track. Sweets are my weakness, cake and cupcakes are my crack, ha! I try to eat low carb but I slip time to time. I want to start actually tracking macros and not guesstimate it. I do try to have a vegetable with a meal or all meals. Good luck to everyone on their weight lost journey
  • Teresa_QueenSugarplum
    Teresa_QueenSugarplum Posts: 2,217 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    LaSadie wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I weighed in at 202lbs on 2/21/18 that is 3lbs gain from last week. I blame Valentines Day, ha!. All the treats got me off track. Sweets are my weakness, cake and cupcakes are my crack, ha! I try to eat low carb but I slip time to time. I want to start actually tracking macros and not guesstimate it. I do try to have a vegetable with a meal or all meals. Good luck to everyone on their weight lost journey

It's ok we all slip from time to time. What's important is to not give up and "just keep swimming" <3
  • Jo25369
    Options
    Oh sweet stuff is totally my weakness!! Lol look at my food diary to see that! hahaha

Today was my official weigh in and I'm down 3lbs! YAY!! Was hoping for 2, was expecting 1, so was delighted! Next weigh-in is hopefully 1.
  • LaSadie
    LaSadie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Weighed in a 203lbs, i gained pound. I
    am not mad i just need to go back and reassess my meal plans and workouts.
  • Jo25369
    Options
    So this weigh in this week was a disaster! up 1.8lbs. We were snowed in and tried to keep to it at the start but it got to the point where we didn't have any healthy food left and just had to eat whatever was there. So was up and started back on it yesterday and I'm down 0.6 so far so that's positive.

Onwards and downwards!
  • Jo25369
    Options
    Todays weigh in is 155.2. So getting there! :) Cant wait to get under 154 and stay there!
  • Jo25369
    Options
    Weigh-in is 153.8lbs! First goal met! Whoop!

Next goal is to get to 147lbs by May!
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Jo.
  • Jo25369
    Options
    151.2 this morning!! So close to the 140s!
  • for_my_tomorrow
    for_my_tomorrow Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I hope it is OK to join!

SW: 158 lbs
    GW: 132 lbs
    Total lbs. to lose to goal: 26 lbs

January
    7/2: 158 lbs
    14/2: 157 lbs
    21/2: 155 lbs
    28/2: 153 lbs

Lbs. lost: 5lbs
    Left to lose: 21lbs

I weighed 132 lbs last May, and my weight crept up to 140 lbs by August. In the subsequent months I have moved country and began stress eating and drinking and not exercising. I lost 60lbs the year before and was continuing with that. But since I have put back on over half of what I lost. I am really disappointed in myself, but want to take control of it rather than keep ignoring it and not addressing it. I am looking forward to us all helping and supporting each other. I need to be accountable so am looking forward to doing just that. x