Trans guys

Options
Add me :)

I'm a 28 year old trans guy from the UK, 5 months on testosterone, hoping to have top surgery in the near future

I'm trying to lose fat right now (roughly 20lbs) in the hoping of losing some of my chest and then I will be bulking to add more muscle

I do Crossfit and a bit of running, have previously played roller derby and focused on Olympic style lifting

I'm vegan, bi/pansexual and I spend way too much time on Netflix

Replies

• EmmeauLamby
    EmmeauLamby Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I have 30 kgs to lose apparently haha ! which is really a lot i think but i prefered to put a huge goal !
  • ftmtyler
    ftmtyler Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi! i've got at least 100lbs to lose and i just started T. i'm also vegan.
  • CastielRoman
    CastielRoman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yay veganism!

Thanks for the adds :) Let's do this together
  • apupeza
    apupeza Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m also ftm! Starting T at the end of March. Hoping for support on my weight loss journey. I’m 5’7 and currently 170 pounds. I’m hoping to get to 130 1 year from now!
  • TurtleTape
    TurtleTape Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    28, off T for now but was on it for two years roughly. Temp goal to lose 100 lbs. Nice to see other guys! Mostly just doing CICO and intermittent fasting, with more veggies.
  • adammanhertz
    adammanhertz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Vegan here too! :)

Feel free to add me! looking for people to support / support me.

Have a great weekend people x
  • HealthyTrent
    HealthyTrent Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi all! transguy from Denver, CO here looking to lose about 100 lbs. My wife and I are both trying to get healthier this year, as we're looking to start a family and we want to be able to be more physically active and model healthy habits for our future offspring. I'm not following any specific program, but just taking it in phases - right now working on reaching a good calories out/in balance to allow for weight loss, and then will start focusing more on better nutrition in my diet. Long term goal will be to run again - I completed one half marathon ages ago (not competitive - just for myself) and would love to do that again, and maybe even work my way up to a marathon.
  • BrandonRay89
    BrandonRay89 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hey, I'm Brandon 28 yo trans guy. About a year an a half on T. I've got about 40 more lbs to lose then heavy lifting from there. Major respect for the vegans but I'm a carnivore. Also I'm from Iowa.
  • conoriblue
    conoriblue Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey hey :) I’m non-binary transmasculine, just been referred to get top surgery later this year.... I’m trying to get as healthy as possible/get some upper body muscle before surgery ^.^

From London, in the UK. Am mostly a vegetarian and don’t eat dairy, but do eat eggs & fish on occasion...
  • camhowe_
    camhowe_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm a genderqueer trans guy, 28 years old, from the midwestern USA.
    I'm starting a new fitness routine and focusing on reducing my body fat percent while starting to build muscle. I'm a vegetarian too. Feel free to add me!
  • River_L
    River_L Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I’m exploring my gender queer to FTM options. I am 57, overweight and longing for change. Great to see all of you here!
  • CharisSunny
    CharisSunny Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Not a transguy but affirming AF :D
    Feel free to add me (unless you're creepy, or you think you might be creepy, or you're on the creepy spectrum :s )
  • RzRzRzR
    RzRzRzR Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Nice to see this post and all the vegans!
  • Cosmic_Shaman
    Cosmic_Shaman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 from the midwest, been on T for about 4 years or so. I just quit eating meat about a month ago aside from eggs and fish sometimes so feel free to point me to any good meatless recipes
  • campbellv2016
    campbellv2016 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm non-binary gender-queer, and transmasculine most of the time. Keep flirting with idea of top surgery, but not sure that that's my path.
    I have mostly been vegetarian but dont do well with rules
  • lexcox2695
    lexcox2695 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and non-binary FTX. I'm wanting to lose weight before I start T in August. Looking for other transmasculine 20-somethings to be friends. :)
  • noahpologeez
    noahpologeez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am an 18 y/o trans guy and I want to lose roughly 30 lbs. I've been on testosterone for 2.5 months but I have been very inactive, and I've been eating terribly. I really want to lose weight and then tone up by exercising, not eating fast food, and possibly persuing the keto diet. I am new here and get motivation from seeing others be successful! please feel free to add me!
  • cian_bean
    cian_bean Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! So glad to see so many beautiful trans faces on here. I’m Cian, a transguy, 5 months on T and trying to lose 30kg but more importantly, just trying to feel good in my body as it changes. I would love to connect with more people so feel free to add me :)
  • agenderwitch
    agenderwitch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Heya, I'm Caelum and I'm 28! I'm non-binary, and 2 months on T. I'm trying to lose about 40lbs~ of fat and gain some muscle! Feel free to add me!
  • NomadicStardust
    NomadicStardust Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sweet! - The name's Shea. I am nonbinary and looking to get fit before pursuing some surgeries. I have lost 100 lbs so far with another 35 to go. Love seeing everyone working hard so friend me if you want ;)