Final weigh in March 27th - April 1st

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
Where did the time go? I've finally broken through my wall and I'm finally dropping weight, ever so slowly. Saying that, do any of you want a summer challenge starting on April 2nd through the end of July?? Let me know

Replies

• megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in for a summer challenge! We're moved and unpacking. In the last week alone, I've more than doubled my average daily steps! Walking 0.9 miles twice a day, (which I will be increasing, it's too windy lately for my daughter at the front of the stroller) So I just need to work on my eating and I'll be getting there!
  • diggydog2
    diggydog2 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I’m in for a summer challenge!
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I would love a summer challenge! I also think I have finally broken through my wall and will finish this challenge down about 7 lbs, much better result than previous challenges!
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for a new challenge. After Easter my husband and I will be trying to eat a lot healthier together (we eat A LOT of fast food ). This week I've ate out every afternoon and evening and it's showing on the scale . After an initial small loss, I've stayed the same weight most of this challenge, now I'm ending higher than my starting weight

SW 220
    Final 222 :'(
  • Sapphire1812
    Sapphire1812 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yes please, that would be great to join you again for another challenge to get me back on the straight and narrow. Lots going on the beginning of year, so I'm about back to where I started. But ready to start logging my food again and hopefully dropping some of these lbs.
  • I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Yes, please. I essentially disappeared in the middle of this challenge. I've ended up where I started. But I'm ready to try again. Thanks for asking!
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! Please!!!