Running Podcasts

Options
JamesAztec
JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
Just wondering what Running Podcasts people listen to while their out there getting a run in? I like The Running Lifestyle, Run To The Top, Bib Rave. My favorite is DizRuns. He recently interviewed me for an upcoming podcast. Great Guy!

Replies

• polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    I like Marathon Talk and Marathon Training Academy. They might sound similar, but have very different "personalities" :) and both are good even if you aren't doing marathons (yet).
  • JamesAztec
    Options
    http://www.dizruns.com/james-lacher

My interview about my 200lb weight loss and getting into running. Would love to hear feedback if you give it a listen.
  • TomZot
    TomZot Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Ten Junk Miles, How Was Your Run Today, Marathon Training Academy, UltraRunner Podcast, East Coast Trail and Ultra, On Coaching, Man Bun Run, Personal Best, Rub Some Dirt On It, Run to the Top, Science of Ultra, The Conscious Runner, Running for Real, Training for Ultra, Trail Runner Nation.
  • mountainrun73
    mountainrun73 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Endurance Planet and Man Bun Run. I also really love the Rich Roll podcast. Not always about sport, but a great pod whatever the guest and topic
  • tristar365
    tristar365 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I used to listen to the Marathon Training Academy a lot.

But seems like there's so many more great ones out there. I'll have to try some new ones!
  • TomZot
    TomZot Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    The Gait Guys is great. Gets pretty technical though.
  • BKR1977
    BKR1977 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    East Coast Trail and Ultra! NSFW. But great! I never can go a podcast without laughing my *kitten* off. Run Bum js a great RD as well.
  • bread_winner
    bread_winner Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Gonna 2nd Ultrarunnerpodcast - love the content and personality
  • JamesAztec
    Options
    After running my first Marathon in April I decided to start my own Podcast! Some episodes have more to do with weight loss, and some more to do with running.

bariatricrunner.libsyn.com/

All the episodes can be found at the link above or search "Bariatric Runner" in iTunes or your Podcast app and you should find it there. Please give it a listen and let me know what you think. And if you like what you hear please give it a review in iTunes. Thanks!