ewarshaw Posts: 40 Member
Hi Folks,

Is this group still active?
Thanks.

Replies

• Memorableheart
    Memorableheart Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey! I was wondering the same thing. No new posts.
  • angelcop74
    angelcop74 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I guess we're all here because we have trouble staying active but you are always welcome to post anytime! I'm back now and trying to get healthy again after baby so I will always try to respond :smile:
  • ronaldmcyd
    ronaldmcyd Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I recently logged in after about 2 years so much has changed, I took me a week to find the message bords
  • FaileAybara
    FaileAybara Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, I hope it is still active as I just recently was told to put myself on the DASH diet to get my blood pressure down. I've only been back on MFP since Monday and I have a feeling that doing this is going to force me to finally lose weight. I love chips and cheese, all these things have a ton of sodium. Everything I don't make myself has a ton of sodium, I never paid attention to that in past attempts to lose weight - but now that I can't have salt it seems like it has had far more impact on what I can eat than anything ever. It is much easier to stay under calories when I have to stay under sodium as well.
  • ckdprevent
    ckdprevent Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Let's keep this active!! I have my hypertension controlled with diet and ExForge. I am eating a low salt diet and working to lose weight. I haven't been very successful with the weight loss, but I have been up and down with the low salt diet. That is hard for me. I was doing ballet workouts to get my exercise in and mess my left knee up. Hopefully it will be up to snuff soon, but no more lunges. I'll find something else to do along with my physical therapy.