April 14 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,055 Member
    Options
    I thought I had posted last night! It seems to have disappeared, or something weird happened. It was a good day the 14th, yes x 3, with lots of VERY brisk walking in Montreal where it is much too cold and windy. I didn't pack my winter jacket, so I had to go buy a sweater to put under my spring coat! It sure keeps the walking pace up, though. I plowed right past all kinds of people going up a steep hill and then a long flight of outdoor stairs on my way to a concert last night. I was not out of breath, and I got warmer! NSV.

So, @RangerRickL - so glad you found a good kid horse. They are worth their weight in gold. I just found out a few days ago that the horse I bought for my daughter when she was 13 will be coming back to us! He is the most amazing kid horse - he will do anything for a young one, and is a go-anywhere trail horse. With a savvy adult he can be a bit bratty, but for a kid he will work and keep them safe. He is a hilarious guy too - I'm looking forward to having him back, even though we do NOT need another horse! There is a lovely 14 year-old girl who will be happy about this. She has been going through some rough times lately and will be his main rider. Her mom is a friend of ours, and it will be good to have the perfect horse for her daughter whenever she wants some good solid shoulder to cry on, or needs a whooping good time that does not involve people. Or anything inadvisable, illegal, or stupid.
  • mrsjhardin
    mrsjhardin Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    TONS of walking
  • naomiefaye
    naomiefaye Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yes × 3
  • Frens0614
    Frens0614 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I'm super disappointed in myself. Went out of town for a wedding and passed too many days. I'm getting back on track tomorrow. And May will be a fresh start. :/
  • biche896
    biche896 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Pass # 2
  • syrr
    syrr Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    April 14
    Exercise-played outside with the kiddos & took a long walk
    Calories-yes
    Tracked-yes
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,286 Member
    Options
    April 14
    Pass
  • PaisleyFlower
    PaisleyFlower Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes - 30 minute gym session and some laughs with my PT.
    Tracked: Yes
    Within Calorie limit: Yes

@RangerRickL this post about NSV is so on point for me right now. I was having a discussion about the scale, and my husband suggested I redefine what success looks like for me. We talked about sticking to a realistic calorie target for me for now, regular exercise etc.

My NSV at the moment is that I'm noticing increasing strength as I've been regularly going to the gym for four months or so. It's a good feeling. Success builds on success!

@trimi1104 congrats on your open water swim! I grew up swimming outdoors and I love it.

@LoraineGB lovely photos!

• jimenao
    jimenao Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yes 3 x
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    April 14

Yes X 3.