kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
How did you fair this week? Lets post our ups and downs

Replies

• megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    SW(04/01) 230.8 lbs
    GW(08/01) 199.8

Week 1- 229.2 (apparently it didn't post.)
    Week 2- 231.6 lbs

I've been lacking in water. We've had insane weather lately (massive ice storm, really high winds, long power outages.) So I haven't been able to exercise. My knee and ankles have been bugging me lately so I ended up missing 2 workouts in a row. I need to dig my knee brace out, but I know one of the fixes for it is weight loss..

I will get there! I'm going to be back on track. I've been doing much better as recording my food, I just occasionally stop at supper time. Lol. I just need to remember to keep going!
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    SW 224
    GW 209

w1 222.6
    w2 222
  • diggydog2
    diggydog2 Posts: 107 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    CSW 168.7
    CGW 150
    UGW 115

Wk 1 167.2
    Wk 2 164.6

I had a good week. Did lots of walking on the days it wasn’t windy—about every other day. Could do better about drinking water. I did have a medical scare—my doctor is having me tested for type 2 diabetes. It's my own fault. My numbers early last year were good but last fall I went back to my old (bad) eating habits including going sugar crazy. Now I have an even greater incentive to exercise, eat well, and lose weight!
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    CSW: 165
    CGW: 150
    UGW: 140

04/09: 163 lbs
    04/16: 162 lbs

So far so good! The weather is finally getting a bit nicer here in Ireland (I am not saying that too loudly so that I don't jinx it!) but the nice evenings are helping me get some exercise in.
  • diggydog2
    diggydog2 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    megannxx wrote: »
    . I need to dig my knee brace out, but I know one of the fixes for it is weight loss..

I have osteoarthritis in my left knee. The pain was so bad that I thought I was going to have to start walking with a cane. After a few months of regular walking and losing about 20 pounds, the pain stopped and hasn’t come back. Do what works for you and at your own pace. The results will come, just hang in there and stick with it!

• I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    CSW: 211.2
    CGW: 191.2
    UGW: 140

Apr 11: 213.6
    Apr 17: 213.8
    Results to date: Up 2.6 lbs.

I'd like to blame this on the fact that my husband was off work for 4 days but that's pretty lame. Plus, he's retiring in Oct so I need to get my act together before then or I'll be completely derailed when he's around all the time. No excuses, I just need to get my head on straight. Having fish and steamed veggies for dinner tonight plus I worked out so today was a good day.

Have a great week, everyone.