bicycle photos!

Options
johnmtrendler
johnmtrendler Posts: 22 Member
show us what you ride - mountain bike, commuter, road, fixie, whatever!

here's a picture of my Canyon Ultimate SLX road bike - just bought it this January and love it
05qbiks5w4qs.png

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    My current road bike, at Artists' Point near the top of Mount Gaylor in the Boston Mountains. eyc71xczvuig.jpg

Hoping to get a new bike early next year.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    ov4q35sbu2lc.jpg

There is no truth in the rumour that I selected the frame size of my bike to fit a bottle of wine - no truth at all........

Cheers! :drinker:

(2014 Specialized Roubaix now nicknamed 'Lazarus' after a myopic car driver drove straight though me at a junction - hence the replacement forks and wheels.)
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,682 Member
    Options
    okay... here goes...

11324607_bdf21cc436_b.jpgRetro Roadbike by The Big Yin, on Flickr

11324605_0b7ac21fc7_b.jpgDynatech Odyssey by The Big Yin, on Flickr

135573544_31177faecb_b.jpgDynatech 701 by The Big Yin, on Flickr

581404947_6c0bfd4bdb_b.jpgIMG_0001 by The Big Yin, on Flickr

2270058530_efe87c32d7_b.jpgInbred 456 by The Big Yin, on Flickr

8499749903_1c3317c08c_b.jpgDolan Tuono SL by The Big Yin, on Flickr

10979594815_c5521ed9cf_b.jpgCAADX_0-5.jpg by The Big Yin, on Flickr

32784055540_f7acffd467_b.jpgRaleigh, with a side order of Raleigh by The Big Yin, on Flickr
  • TheBigYin
    edited April 2018
    Options
    i've just added a post with a few photo's and got a message that it'll appear once it's been approved...

WTF is that all about ??

(i'm guessing it didn't like links to flickr, so I've just embedded the photo's instead - dumb really, why insist that people waste your server space when they can just link to external sources...)

• TheBigYin
    Options
    sukfmlz3hsbx.jpg

ceffi0mu5pvz.jpg

o9we2jpcbb08.jpg

s94paux23uft.jpg

cbjvux7ev8v7.jpg

2mxk80xwcavp.jpg

9l2x3sev0jpq.jpg

9y195cdr31kp.jpg

w69l6zigk5rk.jpg

• johnmtrendler
    johnmtrendler Posts: 22 Member
    Options

TheBigYin wrote: »

Rule #12: The correct number of bikes to own is n+1 :D
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    Cannondale CAAD12 - love this bike!

Specialized Roubaix - love this bike!

Cervelo P2 - fast bike!

Custom WaltWorks hardtail, currently setup as a b+ 1x10 - love this bike!

Yeti ASR5 - love this bike!
  • knotgood77
    knotgood77 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Bare bones from 95....7spd.
    veqv4f8rn8dn.jpg
  • dra760
    dra760 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    vdrecftyx72o.jpeg
    It’s a cross bike but I’ve been using it on the road. Great bike but do miss my BMC. That bike was the best!
  • TheBigYin
    Options
    I do love the Focus Cross bikes - they always seem to be (ahem) really focussed on proper race cyclocross - not entirely surprising when the company was formed by Mike Kluge - 2x amateur world champ and pro world champ in 1992...

IF i was younger, skinnier, and had an interest in racing, I'd have been on one of their bikes like a tramp on chips...

as it is, these days my requirements for a cross bike is pretty much everything BUT racing, hence buying the CaadX with its rack mounts, guard eyes etc.

But I do think it'd be nice to have something designed for a Hour plus a Lap as fast as you can, like my old ALAN used to be BITD.

• dra760
    dra760 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    TheBigYin wrote: »
    I do love the Focus Cross bikes - they always seem to be (ahem) really focussed on proper race cyclocross - not entirely surprising when the company was formed by Mike Kluge - 2x amateur world champ and pro world champ in 1992...

IF i was younger, skinnier, and had an interest in racing, I'd have been on one of their bikes like a tramp on chips...

as it is, these days my requirements for a cross bike is pretty much everything BUT racing, hence buying the CaadX with its rack mounts, guard eyes etc.

But I do think it'd be nice to have something designed for a Hour plus a Lap as fast as you can, like my old ALAN used to be BITD.

i used to race cross hence this bike and also used this for gravel rides. my bmc team machine cracked on the frame (had super record campaganolo (sp is wrong) too). excellent bike for climbing. i loved it. loved it. broke my heart that it cracked but my 40-60 mile per week riding , i can't justify another fancy , expensive bike right now. we did our best to make this focus bike a good daily riding bike. it's like a good all around bike but doesn't compare to my old "ferrari" bmc. lol. :) my racing bike days are long gone. :)
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    My new bike- Orbea Avant M30 MyO, carbon frame, custom paint, hydraulic disc brakes, Shimano 105. <3
    ighdi9xr62y1.jpg
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    f1nwy0lyg4ks.jpg
    Just back from a holiday in Tenerife during which I hired this LOOK 765 - nice bike. No the camera isn't tilted BTW!

awq9mq2yxdjm.jpg
    This is looking back towards the coast (where I started) from an elevation of 4000ft - two and a half hours of constant climbing.

Fantastic place to ride.
  • TheBigYin
    Options
    i never did post my Christmas decorations, did I...

thqciqjf1ssb.jpg