OK - what about Alcohol?

Options
Are you picky about alcohol too? I won't drink beer and I don't like wine. I won't go near tequila, scotch or whiskey. Gross. I might drink Amaretto, but it's too sweet and too many calories, so it's very rare.

The only 2 things I really can drink are rum and diet cokes or vodka with a mixer. But the mixer cannot have peach, pineapple, or god-forbid freaking coconut. GROSS! And just because I like rum doesn't mean I like everything they make with it. No mojitos or daquiris. Ick. Maybe a rum runner, but only if I'm on a beach and it's served in a tiki cup. HA!

I once had a bartender serve me a rum and diet and I actually spit out the first sip on his bar and said, "What the hell is wrong with this???" He put Malibu in it. Wrong move genius. I said rum, not disgustingly-tainted rum. lol Seriously? Why would you serve someone a flavored rum when they asked for well? Ew.

Replies

• Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I am very picky with alcohol, but it has nothing to do with food aversions. I can drink practically anything except vodka which I like but makes me very sick, but I don't really see the point in doing so. I so rarely drink alcohol that when I do it's actually a special thing. As such I only drink things I absolutely love... Malibu, Baileys, Bucks fizz (but the good stuff not the cheap stuff) or Kopperburg summer fruits cider.